Have not posted lately,

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

-John-
x4

Have not posted lately,

Post by -John- » Tue, 9. May 17, 16:04

Been freakin busy with RL. But, Ive started a new game and its a freakin blast (for me). Started the Bankrupt Assassin and cant count the times I had to restart before I could get my feet on the ground,lol.
Ive had much fun playing this start thus far. My little guy is a pirate,mainly stealing from the Paranids and Borons. I try to keep the other factions rep in good standing.
Ive finally managed to get decent weapons (from thievery,hahahaha) and thus far Im favoring 2 PAC and 6 Hepts. Of course I cant take on anything large atm. Ive arouind 5 mill credits thus far.
John

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Mon, 5. Jun 17, 13:47

Hey, John! Long time no sense - as evidenced also by this extremely slow response (I, too, have been away from this forum for some time...) Glad to hear you're having such a blast :D Bankrupt Assassin was my first major game in X3TC (perhaps even my absolute first playthrough in that one - I forget now), and among my most memorable, as it was the one I took the farthest, complete with one of the few completions of the (X3TC version of) the Hub plot, and a pretty extensive captured-ship collection (many of them not fully fitted, but merely serving as museum pieces.)

If I recall correctly, you were previously embroiled in a Humble Merchant game-start, or something similar? If so, I see you are now trying a completely different flavour :D Bon apetit!
-
Boron passenger: "You must hurry - my testicles are drying out!"
-
Born on Lave, raised on Freeport 7...
-
The Write Stuff

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”