Repairing weapons on captured Xenon ships - resolved.

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Tuman
x3

Repairing weapons on captured Xenon ships - resolved.

Post by Tuman » Wed, 17. May 17, 14:51

Hi, are there any mods/scripts that repair or allow the repair of the weapons on captured Xenon capitals?

If not does anyone know if it is possible? I have tried editing my save game but the turrets all look the same as working ones on other ships. I am using the Xenon Hunt mod to let me capture the ships.

Thanks

JESS 246
x3

Post by JESS 246 » Wed, 17. May 17, 20:43

Hi Tuman

You should be able to crew the xenon ships as you would any cap ship and the engineer will repair all ships hull and weapons as intended.

Also there are a couple of mods one is called Auto Crew and one called Fly-by Claiming both in workshop and both should be what you need.

Tuman
x3

Post by Tuman » Thu, 18. May 17, 11:02

Thanks Jess,
I have the auto crew mod already so the ships are crewed. Looking at the details on the engineers they are all doing the same thing 'analyzing components'. The details for the ships just list the shield generators and no guns.

I have a pair of Taranis that I 'liberated' after I captured some of the K's and they are all repaired. Any idea if Xenon weapons take longer to fix?

If I goto a shipyard and try to get the K's repaired there is no option to repair the weapons there either.

JESS 246
x3

Post by JESS 246 » Thu, 18. May 17, 13:16

Yes i get that analyzing components as well.

Try this engineer mod called "Player Engineer" link to http://www.nexusmods.com/xrebirth/mods/502?

In some cases you have to move out of zone or at least be more than 30-50k away before repairs take place also make sure that there are construction drones on board or you can get another ship to transfer some to the ship.

Tuman
x3

Post by Tuman » Fri, 19. May 17, 11:55

Got the issue fixed in the end. Turns out it was the auto crew mod that caused the issue. As soon as I replaced one of the crew members on the first K I captured all the weapons on all the K's suddenly appeared fully working.

Now to get a few I's!!

JESS 246
x3

Post by JESS 246 » Fri, 19. May 17, 13:06

Well done mate.

I had forgot about that mod sorry i too had a trouble with it though i assumed it would work for you though it didn't work for me.

Have heard of or are you using the faster boarding mod that works well when capturing cap ships and getting bounced by unfriendlies you have more time to deal with them instead of knocking out ship systems.

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”