X3 TC: Any way to tell which main plots I've started / completed ?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

mjwraw
x3tc

X3 TC: Any way to tell which main plots I've started / completed ?

Post by mjwraw » Sun, 21. May 17, 00:14

So I've just come back to X3:TC after three or four years (!), and apart from the Hub plot which I've picked up again, I can't for the life of me remember which of the other plots I've started/finished. I'm pretty sure I've completed the Terran Plot, and have definitely done Operation Final Fury (although I don't appear to have a Griffon in my inventory........), and just finished the Treasure Hunt plot, but other than that I can't remember what I might have completed (I'm assuming if I'd started any and left them they'd still be in my Active Missions list). So, is there any way of checking completed missions ?

kermit6664
x4

Post by kermit6664 » Sun, 21. May 17, 04:00

Go to the Message history in game?? idk.

mjwraw
x3tc

Post by mjwraw » Sun, 21. May 17, 10:30

I've looked at my Message history but it's massive, especially as I have SEWN, plus literally hundreds of UTs, LTs, STs, CAGs and CLS pilots all letting me know when they've completed courses, detected enemy ships, been attacked etc etc, so it would be quite an undertaking to look through that !

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 21. May 17, 13:58

IIRC, you needed to have finished Op FF while at TC version 3.0 or later to get the Griffon.

This FAQ may help you sort out what you may have done or started. Your in-game active missions screen should also tell you all the plot missions you currently have in progress, whether with active guidance on or off.

There are a couple of X3TC plot guides in the Guides Sticky thread that can tell you what rewards you can expect to have received from the different plots. Naturally there are serious game spoilers in there though.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Sun, 21. May 17, 20:08

Alan Phipps wrote:IIRC, you needed to have finished Op FF while at TC version 3.0 or later to get the Griffon.
Back in 2011 (over six years ago): https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php ... 37#3528237
... says the 3.0 update kindly did hand out ships for the early birds.

I would check the various plot starting locations and the race/corporate ranks that do increase (only) by doing those plots.
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Sun, 21. May 17, 23:12

is the game modded? of so then instal the plot manager. if you have any plots available to you ,the plot manager will offer assistance.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”