Version 3.2 bug: Aldrin fighters have wrong gun in back turret.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

wwdragon
x4

Version 3.2 bug: Aldrin fighters have wrong gun in back turret.

Post by wwdragon » Fri, 16. Jun 17, 16:55

By this I mean the allowed gun.

ALL Aldrin ships are supposed to allow using ONLY experimental versions of the terran weapons.
Yet in the current version of the game, the turrets on all of the m3 & m4's allow using only the normal Terran EMPC's.
Editing posts since long before I remember.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Fri, 16. Jun 17, 17:26

None of the ship definitions were changed in the most recent update, so either your game is modified or this was the case before the update too. :)

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Fri, 16. Jun 17, 18:54

If you're referring to the Spitfyre, then that has had the regular EMPC in the turret since TC. It's an oddity that's been there since release, I believe.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

wwdragon
x4

Post by wwdragon » Sat, 17. Jun 17, 08:55

CBJ wrote:None of the ship definitions were changed in the most recent update, so either your game is modified or this was the case before the update too. :)
Nanook wrote:If you're referring to the Spitfyre, then that has had the regular EMPC in the turret since TC. It's an oddity that's been there since release, I believe.
Seems so.

It's also the Deca fighters; the m3 and m4 ones anyway.
I only noticed it when I got to the aldrin shipyards this time I started playing AP for the first time since version 3 of ap came out.

Anyway It's still a bug and needs to be fixed in both games, minor though it is.
Editing posts since long before I remember.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”