Trump

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Masterbagger
x4

Post by Masterbagger » Sat, 22. Jul 17, 04:00

matthewfarmery wrote:The phrase

"Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves"

now comes to my mind, I think Trump has miles of it by now, and that noose must be burning into his neck.

Only a matter of time me thinks.
8 years is a long time to keep that fantasy alive.
Who made that man a gunner?

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Sat, 22. Jul 17, 04:23

i think he already has too much rope for hanging himself.. its more likely he will crash down on the ground because the rope is too long..
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Sat, 22. Jul 17, 06:55

Masterbagger wrote:
matthewfarmery wrote:The phrase

"Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves"

now comes to my mind, I think Trump has miles of it by now, and that noose must be burning into his neck.

Only a matter of time me thinks.
8 years is a long time to keep that fantasy alive.
Eight years? Did one term suddenly become twice as long as usual? (granted hes already packed 12 months of bumbling into these last six so it might feel longer :P)
Megatron: "You don't scare me, you mechanical throwbacks!"
GrimLock: "Good Megatron, we love stupid enemies"

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Sat, 22. Jul 17, 08:00

I assume Masterbagger is under the impression that Trump will weather this storm, finish up his first term, and then win a second term? I mean, there's no way we can actually say that's *wrong* right now, we have to just wait and see.

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Sat, 22. Jul 17, 12:35

It was a remark in jest, i took away the same from that post.

But although i can't say Trump will or will not have a second term (although the thought of the possibility already boggles the mind), i can say that it would be "wrong" :P

matthewfarmery
x3

Post by matthewfarmery » Sat, 22. Jul 17, 14:25

Unless he gets some major help, which is also possible.
=

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Sat, 22. Jul 17, 14:33

Like an episode of Max Payne:

another "yadda-yadda" slick gangster type for Trump's Mafia family..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xalEN17VxmQ

- what an awful show this clown of a president is putting on..
- a cast drawn from The Sopranos and Trump Associates yes-men..

- better face it folks, the USA has been sold to the mob..
- they're carving up the territory, ready for the biggest skimming operation in history..

- Collusions Eleven, as Stephen Colbert calls them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEXftm7Y9Sc

Scaramouche already has the padded-shouldered suits and the slick Vegas approach..
He has the style of John Gotti, the so-called "Dapper Don" or "Teflon Don"

Trump himself has grown up surrounded by mobsters and shady dealers
His history reads like an Organised Crime documentary - now he's the supreme Godfather ..
He's da President.. El Supremo..

- this is old news, but remains very relevant:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nf0K713Zv4

- da boy done good..
*Badda-Bing*

-it's worth noting the role played by offshore tax-havens in all this..
:lol:
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

Tycow
x4

Post by Tycow » Sat, 22. Jul 17, 18:11

Morkonan wrote:
Tycow wrote:...How guilty does he need to look before something happens? :|
Despite all the smoke, he really does have to be guilty of something, not just "look" guilty, before anything else could "happen."
Poorly phrased on my part, apologies. Blame tiredness.

As you say, lots of smoke... Maybe there will be fire. I'm looking forward to the special investigator coming to a conclusion soon (one way or another).

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Sat, 22. Jul 17, 18:48

Tycow wrote:
Morkonan wrote:
Tycow wrote:...How guilty does he need to look before something happens? :|
Despite all the smoke, he really does have to be guilty of something, not just "look" guilty, before anything else could "happen."
Poorly phrased on my part, apologies. Blame tiredness.

As you say, lots of smoke... Maybe there will be fire. I'm looking forward to the special investigator coming to a conclusion soon (one way or another).
As far as i'm concerned the man himself is a flaming ball of fire, it's just that nothing has been proven yet that could cost him his job and that may even never happen, imo it just shows that any system in place to hold such people responsible for their falsehoods behavior etc is severely lacking. It's disheartening.

The one time i understand all those gun owners that used to say: I need me guns in case i need to fight a corrupt government" they are pretty much all on trump's side.Not just that they go through great lengths to defend OrangefaceMctinyhands. (that btw proves to me they don't actually need guns, just better brains :lol: )

Santi
Moderator (DevNet)
Moderator (DevNet)
x4

Post by Santi » Sat, 22. Jul 17, 20:56

Tycow wrote:As you say, lots of smoke... Maybe there will be fire. I'm looking forward to the special investigator coming to a conclusion soon (one way or another).
I am looking forward to Robert Mueller investigation too, also by what "powder" the press has left. Latest disclosure about meetings with Russians were Trump Jr and Jared Kushner, Trump inner circle. The press is doing a very good job of milking it, so looking forward to more revelations.
A por ellos que son pocos y cobardes

Tycow
x4

Post by Tycow » Sat, 22. Jul 17, 21:42

Santi wrote:
Tycow wrote:As you say, lots of smoke... Maybe there will be fire. I'm looking forward to the special investigator coming to a conclusion soon (one way or another).
I am looking forward to Robert Mueller investigation too, also by what "powder" the press has left. Latest disclosure about meetings with Russians were Trump Jr and Jared Kushner, Trump inner circle. The press is doing a very good job of milking it, so looking forward to more revelations.
Agreed. I guess that the intelligence community allegedly leaking so much to the press to enable the constant stream of stories is telling in its own right.

clakclak
x3

Post by clakclak » Sat, 22. Jul 17, 21:55

Tycow wrote:
Santi wrote:
Agreed. I guess that the intelligence community allegedly leaking so much to the press to enable the constant stream of stories is telling in its own right.
At this point I must ask the question: Will it change anything? No matter what they have, it feels as long as it is anything less of Trump killing an infant with his bare hands there won't be any consequences.
"The problem with gender is that it prescribes how we should be rather than recognizing how we are. Imagine how much happier we would be, how much freer to be our true individual selves, if we didn't have the weight of gender expectations." - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

Santi
Moderator (DevNet)
Moderator (DevNet)
x4

Post by Santi » Sat, 22. Jul 17, 23:47

Tycow wrote:Agreed. I guess that the intelligence community allegedly leaking so much to the press to enable the constant stream of stories is telling in its own right.
The whole thing reads like a bestseller espionage thriller, Russian economy is being crippled by Western sanctions and low oil prices due to increased production by the USA, under pressure of the Russian oligarchy badly hit by the sanctions, President Putin agrees to launch and all out campaign, not only to manipulate the USA presidential elections but to convince the candidate to improve relations with Russia via his closer advisers.

In a plot twist, Trump realises the betrayal by bad hombre Putin and in the next G20 meeting engages him in a martial combat like the world has never seem before. Keep tuned folks.

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Sun, 23. Jul 17, 02:36

I agree, bat'leths on the holodeck is the only way.. :lol:
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

Masterbagger
x4

Post by Masterbagger » Sun, 23. Jul 17, 19:48

Santi wrote:
Tycow wrote:Agreed. I guess that the intelligence community allegedly leaking so much to the press to enable the constant stream of stories is telling in its own right.
The whole thing reads like a bestseller espionage thriller, Russian economy is being crippled by Western sanctions and low oil prices due to increased production by the USA, under pressure of the Russian oligarchy badly hit by the sanctions, President Putin agrees to launch and all out campaign, not only to manipulate the USA presidential elections but to convince the candidate to improve relations with Russia via his closer advisers.

In a plot twist, Trump realises the betrayal by bad hombre Putin and in the next G20 meeting engages him in a martial combat like the world has never seem before. Keep tuned folks.
That theory has just as much legitimacy as the Russian hacker hysteria does.
Who made that man a gunner?

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Sun, 23. Jul 17, 19:54

Masterbagger wrote:
Santi wrote:

That theory has just as much legitimacy as the Russian hacker hysteria does.
Indeed under Trump everything has gone so bat-shit crazy, so why not! :lol: Hell since i feel that way, it automatically turns into an "alternative fact"

Santi
Moderator (DevNet)
Moderator (DevNet)
x4

Post by Santi » Sun, 23. Jul 17, 22:38

Another challenge for the team in orange Iran and Iraq sign accord to boost military cooperation. Seems USA influence in Iraq even after a massive investment in reconstruction and millions spent in training and military hardware, is waning and will come to nothing.

Will explain the sudden change of heart by Trump regarding the issuing of heavy weapons and armoured vehicles to Kurdish factions.

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Mon, 24. Jul 17, 01:27

Because Turkey buying the S400, and Erdogan being Erdogan, has got nothing to do with it at all?

Situation normal all ........
I can't breathe.

- George Floyd, 25th May 2020

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Mon, 24. Jul 17, 16:01

More from the fool on the hill:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcHpPndvEvk

- you have to start worrying when the only excuse/reason given for your failure is that someone else is just as bad..
- it's no way to win an argument - it's certainly no way to govern a country..
- it is all beginning to look somewhat shabby for the US

- he's reached end-game, and close to spinning his last line, "OK so I did business with Russia, so what..??"
- he's rapidly approaching impeachment, or at the very least, severe public censure for his (and his family's) actions..

- apparently he rages at the TV, and keeps his staff in a state of constant fear..
- a very unstable person, and a danger to his nation - he should go..

- the US needs a re-boot..

PS: as does the UK :(

as part of the soundtrack, perhaps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYqllpnyWrY

- nice and sleazy does it, every time.. :( :( :(

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Tue, 25. Jul 17, 13:55

I can't breathe.

- George Floyd, 25th May 2020

Return to “Off Topic English”