Xtended: Kha'ak invasion unstoppable?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ryan220

Xtended: Kha'ak invasion unstoppable?

Post by ryan220 » Mon, 7. Aug 17, 11:37

Ive been playing Xtended for a while - just long enough for the Boron plot to start.
The Boron plot seems to have coincided with a big Kha'ak invasion.

They started their conquest in Prefdefined Assurance and have relentlessly taken over Fiery Outburst, Miners Aspiration and Sirius Prime (which was where I was operating out of).

The Argons are putting up a bit of a fight and Im trying to support them with my Heavy Dragon and Shamshir, but its a battle of attrition which the Argons are slowly losing because they appear to lack the capital ships they need.

I lack the resources to halt the invasion myself so I find myself having to pull my ships back into Terran space (New Hampshire so I have a few sectors as a buffer) in the hope that if the Argons fail to halt the invasion then maybe the Terrans will.

Will the Kha'ak keep expanding until everyone is dead and then battle the Xenon or will the races eventually stop them?

Has anyone else experienced this and can offer any advice or insight?

Many thanks.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Mon, 7. Aug 17, 22:15

Please ask questions about a mod in the appropriate thread in the S&M forum. This forum is for vanilla game questions only. Thanks.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”