X3:AP - hired TL - list of my items

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

X3:AP - hired TL - list of my items

Post by kuertee » Fri, 11. Aug 17, 12:26

Can I see a list of items that I remotely purchased from a shipyard and loaded into a TL?

In this case the Albatross was docked in the shipyard in PTNI while I was in a different sector.

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Fri, 11. Aug 17, 12:52

The TL will appear in your list of owned property, so you can just select it from that list and examine its cargo as you would any other vessel.

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Fri, 11. Aug 17, 15:15

pjknibbs wrote:The TL will appear in your list of owned property, so you can just select it from that list and examine its cargo as you would any other vessel.
I just tried this, and unfortunately the freight option doesn't even appear. The information option exists, but under freight it shows "No information available." I loaded a CCK onto the test subject, and could find no way to have it displayed, including via the comms menu (except, of course, being in-sector with the TL and ordering it to drop the freight, at which point the loaded stations are shown.)

To the OP: as far as I can tell, there seems to be no way to do what you ask. :( Sorry...
-
Boron passenger: "You must hurry - my testicles are drying out!"
-
Born on Lave, raised on Freeport 7...
-
The Write Stuff

Honved
x3tc

Post by Honved » Fri, 11. Aug 17, 15:52

Is this an issue where you need to have an owned asset in the sector with the TL?

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Fri, 11. Aug 17, 16:32

Honved wrote:Is this an issue where you need to have an owned asset in the sector with the TL?
Where I tested (Argon Prime shipyard) I have an advanced satellite covering the sector, so that probably makes no difference (unless it requires NO owned assets in the sector, which I'm inclined to doubt :D )

UPDATE: the above question made me think, so I tried something else - undocking the hired TL in case that makes a difference. Also no dice, though...
-
Boron passenger: "You must hurry - my testicles are drying out!"
-
Born on Lave, raised on Freeport 7...
-
The Write Stuff

devilofbelfast
xr

Post by devilofbelfast » Fri, 11. Aug 17, 18:42

As its a hired tl youll need to scan it with a frieght scanner to view its cargobay.
the four most important things iv'e found out,
1, your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
2, dont argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experiance.
3, if gods watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining,
4, Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Bill Huntington
x3tc

A comment.

Post by Bill Huntington » Fri, 11. Aug 17, 23:43

It's true you have to deal with the trouble in front of you. At the same time I try to avoid all the trouble if I can, and a hired TL is trouble from the beginning to the end.

I save my Station building until I have $20 Mil and the Split rank to buy an Elephant. Then there's no TL trouble. You have your own. Occasionally I get a Cobra from a Return Ship Mission before I have the $. Then I don't need $.
Bill in S.F., enjoying the game

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”