[4.2] Touch controllers/UI select frquently fails

Feedback and information for X Rebirth VR Edition

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

rp198419

[4.2] Touch controllers/UI select frquently fails

Post by rp198419 » Sun, 20. Aug 17, 16:40

When selecting with Touch from the 'details' (or anything else) in the RH data panel, the UI frequently freezes. After bringing it up again from the Quick Select circular menu, it often still will not respond.

Weirdly, If I then close the panel and then punch the left hand Boost (LS), this will sometimes, though not always, clear the problem when I bring the panel up once again.

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Sun, 20. Aug 17, 18:39

@ rp198419 ... Have exactly same issue with HOTAS .. RH data panel ,, when trying to do ware transfer and 4 (detail) when map zone is shown... But I have a lot less issues when loading from the oculus.exe other than previously mentioned... :?

rp198419

Post by rp198419 » Sun, 20. Aug 17, 18:48

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one!

We at least can suffer together :) I'm sure they'll get it sorted though. Wonderful game IMO.

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Sun, 20. Aug 17, 18:59

Cannot deny Ego have done a very good job of VR,, considering this is "early access" have not had any issues that could not be side stepped by exposing my eyes to daylight and using keyboard.....
Since there are not many here (forum) have you found any decent build locations,,, usually start building in Albion but a bit dark (like to see my stations) ...would like to build in Cold Star but have found no build locations.

Return to “X Rebirth VR Edition”