What's the difference?

Feedback and information for X Rebirth VR Edition

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

brettt777
x4

What's the difference?

Post by brettt777 » Wed, 23. Aug 17, 07:57

I have heard that the VR is actually optional in XR VR. That's good cuz I don't have a VR rig yet. But I am thinking of getting XR VR now anyway and I am just wondering, besides the obvious VR option, what is the difference between XR and XR VR? Gameplay? Graphics?
Matthew 11:28

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 23. Aug 17, 10:23

It is true, you can play XR VR completely without VR Headset and VR controllers too. However, please note that the majority of changes in XR VR were made to provide a good VR experience. Thus, if you own X Rebirth already, but do not plan on investing into VR gear, it's questionable whether the additional purchase of XR VR is worthwile. Please see also the answers to the XR VR Early Access questions number 14, 15 and 17 for reference.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

brettt777
x4

Post by brettt777 » Wed, 23. Aug 17, 22:11

X2-Illuminatus wrote:It is true, you can play XR VR completely without VR Headset and VR controllers too. However, please note that the majority of changes in XR VR were made to provide a good VR experience. Thus, if you own X Rebirth already, but do not plan on investing into VR gear, it's questionable whether the additional purchase of XR VR is worthwile. Please see also the answers to the XR VR Early Access questions number 14, 15 and 17 for reference.
Well, I would most definitely like to get a VR rig some day, sooner rather than later. It could happen sooner; the prices have already started to come down a bit.
Matthew 11:28

Return to “X Rebirth VR Edition”