[resolved] Have all CV been replaced with Argon CV versions ?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Browser_ice
x4

[resolved] Have all CV been replaced with Argon CV versions ?

Post by Browser_ice » Sun, 24. Sep 17, 20:07

I started playing XR again 2 weeks ago.

When I was about to buy my first CV at a TL shipyard, I noticed the CV model is an Argon one and its list of available startion builds are all Argons.

What happened to the TL CV having TL station builds ?

Have all CV been replaced with Argon ones or is there a cath to enable the list to other station races ?

[added comments]
I forgot to say, at first I had a bunch of workstation extensions. But now I winded up disabling and deleting them all and this still happens with a new game.
Last edited by Browser_ice on Thu, 28. Sep 17, 13:49, edited 1 time in total.
Steam X-Superbox, XR, playing X4
WIndows-10
Intel I7-3770
16Gb Memory
Nvgidia GTX-1060

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Sun, 24. Sep 17, 22:04

could you clarify which CVs you mean with Argon ones? you could refer to 3 diffrent variants of them: OL, AL and HoL (last one has the warehouse available, second one does not). and with TL i assume you mean the Teladi one with that right?
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

iforgotmysocks
x4

Post by iforgotmysocks » Sun, 24. Sep 17, 22:14

Teladi never got a CV, so if u still have CVs available then that's a leftover from a mod u've been using. :o

Browser_ice
x4

Post by Browser_ice » Sun, 24. Sep 17, 23:38

Last time I played before this year's XR fixes, when I was in Home Of Light sectors, choosing a CV from one of their shipyard, I could build stations normaly found in HL even the warehouse.

Now today,
- I completly uninstalled and deleted all workshop addons
- restarted the game
- started a new game using the Home Light scenario.
- I saved the game right away
- To test this thing right away, I added myself enough cash to buy a CV (I edited my saved game). I did not modified anything else
- loaded back that hacked saved game
- I bought a CV at the HL District-5 shipyard.
- I hired an architect from that same sector and sent that architect to my CV I just bought.
- I communicated with my CV's architect asking to build a station
- the given list of available stations were all from Argon's build list, with the exception of a ware house in the list; nothing in the list is from HL's normal CV build list

When I first had this issue, I had not modified the saved game at all; I had enough money from doing a bunch of trades.

There is no left overs from anything since I deleted all workshop addon folders. So all data used was from base vanilla game.
WIndows-10
Intel I7-3770
16Gb Memory
Nvgidia GTX-1060

iforgotmysocks
x4

Post by iforgotmysocks » Mon, 25. Sep 17, 02:01

Ah, u were talking about Teladi before now HOL? :p

I just started a vanilla gamestart in HOL, bought a CV and opend up the station list.

https://imgur.com/a/PDS1S

Works just fine.

Browser_ice
x4

Post by Browser_ice » Mon, 25. Sep 17, 02:04

iforgotmysocks wrote:Ah, u were talking about Teladi before now HOL? :p

I just started a vanilla gamestart in HOL, bought a CV and opend up the station list.

https://imgur.com/a/PDS1S

Works just fine.
I am getting the same thing.

Could it be that it is all wrong in my memory in thinking that all CV from HOL should have a different build list then Argon ? I was sure this was the case but as your picture is from vanilla, it kind proves that I am getting old ....
WIndows-10
Intel I7-3770
16Gb Memory
Nvgidia GTX-1060

iforgotmysocks
x4

Post by iforgotmysocks » Mon, 25. Sep 17, 03:17

Browser_ice wrote:all CV from HOL should have a different build list then Argon ?
Ya, they do. :)

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Mon, 25. Sep 17, 19:06

iirc the build list for the Albion and Home of Light CV is almost identical, the HoL one has the addition of the Warehouse, but thats it. the List of the Omicron build Ship is vastly diffrent though... and i still dont get which CV you mean with Argon, because there are 3 diffrent CVs from Factions which formerly belonged to the Argon Federation... but i think the Omicron one is the one which makes most sense in context.. (?)
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

Browser_ice
x4

Post by Browser_ice » Thu, 28. Sep 17, 13:49

It turns out this is all a memory corruption problem, my own memory ! lol

I just remembered it wrong. Its either that or those gremlins again toying with my PC.

Sorry for all the trouble.
WIndows-10
Intel I7-3770
16Gb Memory
Nvgidia GTX-1060

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”