Feedback and information for X Rebirth VR Edition

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

[XRVR 4.21 HF2 1] Feedback on Yisha appearing in the Skunk crew area

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Mon, 2. Oct 17, 09:26

Feedback on Yisha appearing in the Skunk crew area when the player goes back there:

To me it feels a bit jaring from the perspective that I think she's perceived as a co-pilot. So if I go back to crew area, I'd imagine she would remain at the controls.

I know she doesn't have piloting functionality (perhaps it's a shame she didn't have the autopilot functionality) but when she stayed in the cockpit there was an illusion of being a co-pilot.

Perhaps she could appear in the back when the Skunk is docked, as an alternate use of the graphics?

Does her appearance in the back while in-flight have a knock-on effect remove a crew carrying slot?

Reprisal
x4

Post by Reprisal » Tue, 3. Oct 17, 10:33

Personally I would prefer that she sits in the co-pilot seat. Failing that she should get off the ship, I could carry an extra crew member where she's standing.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Tue, 3. Oct 17, 20:09

So Yisha appears in the crew area with the player in the VR edition? Can you tell her to 'go work somewhere else' or better yet fire her? Or is she there just so the more juvenile of us can get a better look at her 'boob window'? :P
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Bazza
x3tc

Post by Bazza » Wed, 4. Oct 17, 15:23

Leave her where she is unless you are going to put her back in the cockpit
ZORK, IW2:EOC, GIANTS, NOLF 1, Runaway, Gothic I&II, Mafia, Arx Fatalis, Divine Divinity, Vietcong... I Loved Those Games

Return to “X Rebirth VR Edition”