Split from automation thread.

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

wolvern
xr

Post by wolvern » Mon, 9. Oct 17, 19:12

Alan Phipps wrote:"they didn't test it [XR] correctly, they were testing it only with the universe sped up and didn't do any real testing"

They (the beta testers both private and public) might strongly disagree but that really has nothing to do with the thread topic of in-game automation. I would strongly recommend that everybody stays on-topic or this thread will get derailed and lost.
While this is said, the public response to why things were mostly broken during release was due to "the universe being tested at a faster rate" This is the official response that i remember. It's the only reason why i stated such.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 9. Oct 17, 19:18

The private testers cannot make public comment on that issue and the public testers used for later versions certainly did not have the tools to speed up the game or take shortcuts. You can draw your own conclusions from that as this discussion cannot go anywhere. As I said that is off topic for the thread anyway, hence the split.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations”