A small time waster if you do not have nothing better to do

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

mrbadger
x3tc

Post by mrbadger » Wed, 15. Nov 17, 16:36

Alien Tech Inc. wrote:as long as you keep at least 1 point in self replication it'll keep creating more probes
Not true for everyone unfortunately. For some people that stage of the game just never works.
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. ... Niccolò Machiavelli

Golden_Gonads
x3tc

Post by Golden_Gonads » Wed, 15. Nov 17, 22:10

Alien Tech Inc. wrote:as long as you keep at least 1 point in self replication it'll keep creating more probes
You need to have enough matter and wire - So a point in exploration and speed, as well as sneaking a point into both drone producers every now and then.

philip_hughes
x3tc

Post by philip_hughes » Thu, 16. Nov 17, 01:18

Drifters came in and destroyed them. I have a stable population of 3.6 thousand. Something is broken. I have way more than 16000 yomi.
Split now give me death? Nah. Just give me your ship.

Alee Enn
x4

Post by Alee Enn » Thu, 16. Nov 17, 14:03

Firstly ... link to reddit page

Secondly, you can now get the game for your mobile phone

Santi
Moderator (DevNet)
Moderator (DevNet)
x4

Post by Santi » Thu, 16. Nov 17, 23:13

Ramp up replication, you can see your number of probes and how many are being destroyed, try to get a lot more replication even if you have to put zero points on factories and collecting, may need to play with stats around like combat, once you achieve critical mass of probes, one point in factories and such is more than enough.
A por ellos que son pocos y cobardes

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Thu, 16. Nov 17, 23:35

Santi wrote:one point in factories and such is more than enough.
in the beginning 1 point is enough, but when you produce less wire than paperclips its time to reallocate this point. Also Max out Thrust Value before Starting Exploring Space (and for that purpose collect Yomi before), because there is not much point in sendig Probes with only 1 Thrust. My usual initial Setup is 1 Speed, 1 Exploration, 10 Replication, 5 Anti-Hazard, 1 to each Factory and Drone Production. This way Launching only 1 Probe is enough..

Note: if you run out of Paperclips Replication will not work or slow down, often noticeable only after Probe number dops - check the Bottleneck and re-assign ressources accordingly, Possible Bottlenecks:
=> Matter Discovery (Speed and Exploration, each at least 1)
=> Matter Aquisation (Collector Drone Production)
=> Wire Production (Wire Drone Production)
=> Paperclip Production (Factory Production)
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

Alee Enn
x4

Post by Alee Enn » Sat, 18. Nov 17, 22:18

I recently did Phase 3 by launching just 2 probes. I'm wondering if 1 probe would do it. I had 1 point in everything and 7 points each in replication and hazard remediation.

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Sun, 19. Nov 17, 11:33

Alien Tech Inc. wrote:I'm wondering if 1 probe would do it.
Yes. have done it this way for 3 universes now.
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

mrbadger
x3tc

Post by mrbadger » Sun, 19. Nov 17, 16:12

I went on that Reddit forum. My issue seems to be a bug, so my game is broken. It was before as well, so I don't know what to do, or whether it's because of my plugins, or the browser, so I suppose galactic level paperclip making isn't an option for me. Shame really.
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. ... Niccolò Machiavelli

patient zero
x3tc

Post by patient zero » Sun, 19. Nov 17, 22:02

Alien Tech Inc. wrote:Firstly ... link to reddit page

Secondly, you can now get the game for your mobile phone
Thank you. The link had the answer I needed. AGI back under control & production resumed.

:)
This is only a virtual reality.

Return to “Off Topic English”