Any new info or twitch live shows coming?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

CommanderTM
xr

Any new info or twitch live shows coming?

Post by CommanderTM » Tue, 5. Dec 17, 10:22

Havent had the time to read all threads but it seems to me that there has been silence since their last twitch stream. Any new info or any new plans to showcase the game even more??

Would love to see some more gameplay videos...

Or maybe even weekly screeshot thread? Would love to follow that!

Skeeter
x3

Post by Skeeter » Tue, 5. Dec 17, 12:23

Not yet but i have a feeling they might surprise us with a xmas stream near end of the month just before they leave the office for the holidays. Or at least heres hoping. :)
[ external image ]
7600x cpu 5.4ghz 32gb DDR5 5600mhz 6700XT 32" 1440p mon

CommanderTM
xr

Post by CommanderTM » Tue, 5. Dec 17, 12:28

Im hoping that too :)

Rice
x3tc

Post by Rice » Tue, 5. Dec 17, 13:41

Skeeter wrote:Not yet but i have a feeling they might surprise us with a xmas stream near end of the month just before they leave the office for the holidays. Or at least heres hoping. :)
iirc they were in a cavesystem lasttime we heard from them(as Christmas present back in 2013(?)), maybe we see them ontop of Drachenfels or dancing at the rocktop of the lorelei this year with a livestream through the camera while lino needs a piggyride for better capturestability with an aftermatch at the local wineries, or a Imperial Romanum tour through the larger cities and 1-2 History comes alive locations(random ideas if they ran out of what todo as Companybreaktimes *g* ) :wink: as they lives nearly at the heartbeat of one of the larger cities which were created backthen through the " redshirts " - just a random idea as they loves to crawl in caves and getting wet all over http://www.roemerkanal-wanderweg.de/index.php?id=2
:lol:

... but thats not what was asked about for this Christmas, but i ain't ask for anything in the firstplace :')

even silence is a nice feat, it let one remember what already had been said, more important is no ill flu or worse has been caught and everyone is save and sound over the course to the nextyear, hard enough to stand us bitching and flaming peoples all over the forum :D
[ external image ][ external image ][ external image ]
Eine der hoffnungsreichsten Lebenslagen ist die, wenn es uns so schlecht geht, dass es uns nicht mehr schlechter gehen kann. [Felix Krull]

Greenhorn
x3ap

Post by Greenhorn » Tue, 5. Dec 17, 20:05

I hope so for a 3rd twitch video, to convice me to buy,saving my money for pc too.Dec 21st its my birthday,oh no, one day older,and still playing pc games :?: :P .Well 2018 is the year ,only 2 games im interested in, this x4 and star citzen,(take note egosoft and devs/players)..hmmm,looking at the polls,on another topic,almost a tie ,it may not be an accurate hmmm.well bye all take care.
Running latest Steam X3: Albion Prelude .v 3.1 + bonus pack.favorite single music :Coldplay - Something just like this.Muse - Supermassive blackhole.Audiomachine - Sol Invictus,Cinematic.And finally, Florent Zunino - Foundation - Titles.

Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Post by Tamina » Tue, 5. Dec 17, 20:28

With the last two streams we got a lot of information about X4. I wonder what there is left to be told for a third stream, or if they go into more detail like other developers do with blogs/vlogs/diaries IF their even is another stream :)

Code: Select all

Und wenn ein Forenbösewicht, was Ungezogenes spricht, dann hol' ich meinen Kaktus und der sticht sticht sticht.
  /l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Tue, 5. Dec 17, 20:33

Since you all asked so nicely, how can we refuse? ;)

A5PECT
x4

Post by A5PECT » Tue, 5. Dec 17, 20:34

Tamina has a point. They gave a lot of information through the first two livestreams. Plenty of details to garner interest, but leaving us wanting more details.

My hope is that they've learned from XR, and are are building up content to show concretely instead of only giving conceptual talking points that can be hyped up and misconstrued.

Edit: ...Seriously?
Admitting you have a problem is the first step in figuring out how to make it worse.

CommanderTM
xr

Post by CommanderTM » Tue, 5. Dec 17, 21:11

CBJ wrote:Since you all asked so nicely, how can we refuse? ;)
Oh hell yes!!! :) Thanks!!!

Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Post by Tamina » Tue, 5. Dec 17, 21:23

Tamina wrote:[09:28pm] :)
CBJ wrote:[09:33pm] Since you all asked so nicely, how can we refuse? ;)
A5PECT wrote:[09:34pm] Edit: ...Seriously?
:rofl:

Yeay :D

Code: Select all

Und wenn ein Forenbösewicht, was Ungezogenes spricht, dann hol' ich meinen Kaktus und der sticht sticht sticht.
  /l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 

Skeeter
x3

Post by Skeeter » Tue, 5. Dec 17, 21:58

That's cool that they are doing a new stream. I want to ask tho if the Devs are willing, to host a poll by cbj for example with what content the public would like to see talked about from choices that they are prepared to discuss/show and then do that on the stream. What do you think cbj?

Oh and good job on the date as the new starwars comes out on the 14th, so the day before, we get the X stream. 2 days of happiness back to back. :)

On a personal note I'd like to see them showing the different classes of ship from smallest to largest, some of the new tech ships might have like new weapons as I'd like to see how they fire, and what's changed about stations as in are they still cities or more separated like pre rebirth and if still cities will they look different at all.

That or I'd like some Dev diary's with talk of x4 concepts and explaining why things change or stay like rebirth with visual examples like concept art or alpha footage if allowed with the always caveat of things may change but this is what we have right now and hope it goes in to the final build design. Especially from say ship modellers, station designers, sky mappers, audio engineers, gameplay designer etc. I'd especially love to learn more on how vulkan is helping to push the game forward and what it's capabilities are and how it's helping to evolve the game and in which ways they hope it is doing and how it's different to past gfx APIs.
[ external image ]
7600x cpu 5.4ghz 32gb DDR5 5600mhz 6700XT 32" 1440p mon

Informer
x4

Post by Informer » Wed, 6. Dec 17, 00:08

Good stuff. :) To bad I can not see it live. Going to the new star wars movie that evening.
But will watch the recording later when I am back.

:D
Information is power. But like all power, there are those who want to keep it for themselves (Aaron Swartz you will live forever)

Return to “X4: Foundations”