Cant interact with anything.

Feedback and information for X Rebirth VR Edition

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Ifandbut

Cant interact with anything.

Post by Ifandbut » Fri, 8. Dec 17, 19:35

Trying the VR version thanks to the free weekend. I just got to the point in the tutorial where I had to dock. I can bring up the interaction menu with the button I bound to my HOTAS but I cant select any of the options. Cant figure out how to select anything with the Vive controllers either.

Also, I wish there was a way to completly disable the flight controls on the Vive controller and just use them for menu functions.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 8. Dec 17, 20:03

According to the Interaction chapter of XR VR manual the "Interact"-feature is bound to the Trackpad Center Click of the Vive by default. See also the X Rebirth VR Edition Controls Explained video, in which controlling XR VR with different input devices is explained. The explanation of the menu controls with the Vive Controller starts at around 14:30.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X Rebirth VR Edition”