[MOD TC/AP] Combat Mod 4 - v4.16 17/06/13 - AP 3.0 Compatibility

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Kadatherion
x4

Post by Kadatherion » Fri, 6. Dec 13, 17:45

Well, I know this has been completely integrated/improved in XRM and most people are playing that, but in case anybody else is going to do what I'm doing recently (get that sort-of XRM feeling in a lighter vanilla environment), I'm happy to report Litcube's CWP seems to still be working mighty fine with CMOD4 in AP.

It's obviously not as fine tuned as it is in XRM, where it's been custom tailored, but all the weapons that wouldn't spawn with the vanilla mechanics (such as beam weapons or EMR/FPD) do in an apparently appropriate way, as long as you - obviously - edit your jobs to call for his blank config.

As I've roughly racialized my tships weapon compatibilities I ended up noticing way too much weapon starvation on AI ships; CWP arms them to the teeth. :)

Shroomworks
x3ap

Post by Shroomworks » Wed, 2. Sep 15, 22:05

I'm very sory for necroing this,but does anybody have a working download link for this mod? The old link seems to be not working anymore.

pave_low
x3

Post by pave_low » Thu, 3. Sep 15, 03:53

Hopefully I have set this up correctly

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1of2x ... OD4.16.zip

Shroomworks
x3ap

Post by Shroomworks » Thu, 3. Sep 15, 13:32

Thank you for this download link my friend :)
The .rar archive is uncorrupted and no problems have occurd during download,so everything is working as it should.

As for the mod itself: Just awesome :D

Doctalaz
x3tc

Re: [MOD TC/AP] Combat Mod 4 - v4.16 17/06/13 - AP 3.0 Compatibility

Post by Doctalaz » Sat, 26. Sep 15, 17:39

paulwheeler wrote:
Updated 31/05/12
Alpha PPC conversion pack

This pack converts the Concussion Impulse Generator into an Alpha Photon Pulse Cannon. The cat/dat must be installed to a higher number than the main CMOD4.
Does anyone possibly still have the download for this or know where I can get one?

Not Actually Reimu
x4

Post by Not Actually Reimu » Thu, 22. Oct 15, 18:57

Downloads are gone completely, what happened? The domain's parked too.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 22. Oct 15, 20:13

pave_low posted a working download link a couple of posts above.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

paulwheeler
x3tc

Post by paulwheeler » Fri, 23. Oct 15, 00:55

This was hosted on the xuniverse servers which are no more. I will get the links back up soon.

Akorolev89
xr

Post by Akorolev89 » Fri, 6. Nov 15, 10:06

Hi guys,

any chance someone could post a link to the MARS data file before the main links come back online?

Thanks

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 6. Nov 15, 10:24

Here you go.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

minkar
x3ap

Post by minkar » Mon, 17. Oct 16, 04:46

Hi, guys!
please, anyone, can you provide working link for CMOD4FACPACK.zip file? I would be very grateful.
btw, is it compatible with AP?

pave_low
x3

Post by pave_low » Sat, 7. Oct 17, 23:51

Just wanted to say Thank You.

alt3rn1ty
x4

Post by alt3rn1ty » Sat, 9. Dec 17, 00:23

paulwheeler wrote:This was hosted on the xuniverse servers which are no more. I will get the links back up soon.
@Paulwheeler - Do you still have all the files to re-link ?

pave_low
x3

Post by pave_low » Sat, 9. Dec 17, 10:07

alt3rn1ty wrote:
paulwheeler wrote:This was hosted on the xuniverse servers which are no more. I will get the links back up soon.
Three posts up. X2-Illuminatus has the link posted there. Just click the "Here" part of Here you go

alt3rn1ty
x4

Post by alt3rn1ty » Sat, 9. Dec 17, 10:59

pave_low wrote:
alt3rn1ty wrote:
Three posts up. X2-Illuminatus has the link posted there. Just click the "Here" part of Here you go
"Files" = More than one : Not just mars data, what about the factory pack which minkar above asked about 1 year ago, and all the rest.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 9. Dec 17, 21:34

I updated the opening post with download links to the CMod 4 main download and its addon packs:

XDownloads (CMod 4 main download):
[ external image ]

XDownloads (CMod 4 all addon packs):
[ external image ]

Mediafire.com (CMod 4 main download, all addon packs, single addon packs):
[ external image ]
Download

pave_low
x3

Post by pave_low » Sun, 10. Dec 17, 05:03

I think that is the Rebalance Mod.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 10. Dec 17, 11:11

What is the Rebalance Mod? The files I uploaded are the files which were previously available from the (now outdated) links in the opening post of this topic.

alt3rn1ty
x4

Post by alt3rn1ty » Sun, 10. Dec 17, 21:50

Thank you X2, yes those were the files I meant, glad someone else had them saved somewhere.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”