Similar same problems on the german version

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

dihydrogenoxyd
x4

Similar same problems on the german version

Post by dihydrogenoxyd » Sun, 10. Dec 17, 19:45

Hey guys,

I have similar the same problem on the german version. Very strange, because before the patch 4.30 everything works fine.
On station, there is NO movement possible, in space the Skunk is not very controllable using mouse and Joystick, there always accour a drift when you change from stick to mouse or reverse...

When i start the game with disconnected stick, it is possible to move on stations, but for me tricky to handle the Skunk during fights....

Anywone an idea ?

Thx

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 10. Dec 17, 23:38

Your stick probably has a calibration or deadzone issue and needs setting up again. Alternatively one of your stick's buttons may be stuck and sending a continuous input.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

dihydrogenoxyd
x4

Post by dihydrogenoxyd » Tue, 12. Dec 17, 21:42

i will check this in the next days, also with a other Stick.

thx for your input

Blade1979
x4

Post by Blade1979 » Sat, 16. Dec 17, 14:07

Hey! What about your problem? Did you fix it? I have the same problem in Russian version. Reinstallation, resetting, calibration did not help. Earlier 4.0 game works great...

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 16. Dec 17, 22:35

@ Blade1979: Do your in-game problems all disappear if you unplug the stick too? If not, then you have different issues to the OP.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Blade1979
x4

Post by Blade1979 » Sun, 17. Dec 17, 13:43

Alan Phipps wrote:@ Blade1979: Do your in-game problems all disappear if you unplug the stick too? If not, then you have different issues to the OP.
When I unpluged the stick the game works correctly. But when I use only mouse the mouse cursor always ontop. When I use both devices and try to control by stick, the mouse cursor disappears after delay about 1-2 sec. Then, when I touch the mouse about 1-2 sec the cursor appears and ship starts drift to random direction. I try to play X3:TC , it works normal.
I use Logitech Attack 3. One more bug:can not choose in interaction menu by the stick.

Return to “X Rebirth - Technical Support”