[MOD] X Rebirth Lost Sectors v1.5.0

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

AnthonyNVII
x4

Post by AnthonyNVII » Fri, 5. Jan 18, 02:45

I have to ask, do you have any plans on including in future updates ships such as the ATF ships from X3? I loved those designs and feel they fit so well with the terran ships you have in the pictures of version 1.3. Also seriously cant wait for 1.3 to be released! Keep up the amazing work!

Marvin Martian
x4

Post by Marvin Martian » Fri, 5. Jan 18, 08:52

at aiscripts/trade.station.tradestation.xml all

Code: Select all

<add_tradeware ware="ware.xyz" object="this.station" allowbuy="true" allowsell="true"/>
should get the since-XR4 "lockavgprice"-tag

Code: Select all

<add_tradeware ware="ware.xyz" object="this.station" allowbuy="true" allowsell="true" lockavgprice="true"/>

KrYcHokE
x4

Post by KrYcHokE » Fri, 5. Jan 18, 13:54

@AnthonyNVII: On this moment im not work at any atf ship, maybe on future some atf ships will be added.
@Marvin Martian: ok, thanks.

JESS 246
x3

Post by JESS 246 » Fri, 5. Jan 18, 19:10

Hi AnthonyNVII

Not sure if this will help but i'm using this mod "BattlestarFrigga" you will find it in steam Workshop.

It has a builder ship that builds a ATF station, though station and the ships it build are not what you are looking for but it's a start.

Give it a look see what you think, i'm not saying its that bad maybe contacting that mod autor might help you.

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Tue, 9. Jan 18, 03:43

Okay I've discovered an interesting bug. If you buy engines from mechanic NPC's added by this mod it appears that those engines get removed, they aren't installed at all, they just poof disappear into thin air making you waste money.

Edit: furthermore this has the nasty effect of making your installed engine disappear which drops your movement down to 90 m/s and you lacking booster engines.

KrYcHokE
x4

Post by KrYcHokE » Wed, 10. Jan 18, 10:46

@Requiemfang: You mean new engines or new mechanics?

JESS 246
x3

Post by JESS 246 » Wed, 10. Jan 18, 12:34

@ Requiemfang

I had this some time back and it was down to the Skunk overhaul mod it works fine if you use it right.

If you are using it reread the info about it.

The engine issue is that you have to dock save apply the mod and the new ship starts in the dock without engines and you have to buy them to start.

Somehow if you are using the skunk mod your issue is related to that.

If you are not using the skunk mod then your issue maybe related to one of the station npc crew type mods though i may be wrong.

Some other mods that i've used have mad the npc chat menus disappear after first chat.

I had fixed this by starting the game without extensions only the DLC ones then install each mod one at at time test play if all works try the next till i find the mods that cause the issue yes it will take time.

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Wed, 10. Jan 18, 16:17

KrYcHokE wrote:@Requiemfang: You mean new engines or new mechanics?
mechanics that are in the new sectors added by this mod.

KrYcHokE
x4

Post by KrYcHokE » Wed, 10. Jan 18, 17:07

@Requiemfang: Other mods that you use?

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Wed, 10. Jan 18, 19:10

KrYcHokE wrote:@Requiemfang: Other mods that you use?
Get back to you on that, gonna do a little more testing. I do know for a fact that there's another sector adding mod I use and that's the Transcend mod. Anyways I'm going to test the non-mod sector mechanics to see if I run into the same issue (which I doubt will happen) but I'll check to be sure anyways.

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Wed, 10. Jan 18, 20:24

Okay further testing on my current long game save with buying from mechanics from vanilla sectors same thing happens. Now just to be sure I started a new game to see if I could reproduce the problem. On new game I'm able to by engine upgrades just fine. So I think something went wrong inside the last save, possibly me adding a new mod/extension no idea what it is though that would cause it to happen. Anyways I'm going to compile the mods I have that change NPC's in any way. Though the prospect that I may just be dealing with a corrupt save is more likely and I'll have to restart AGAIN which sort of sucks since I loose the progress I made in the game so far but it's not that big of a loss.

Edit: Further note I want to point out that the Mastodon XL's jump drive surface element is on the inside of the hull instead of the outside, making it impossible to click it manually to target it to destroy and cap the ship. I only managed to destroy it by using the AOE missiles. Anywho here's a pic of what I mean.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1264856843

It shows the location of where it's located except its on the inside of the ship and not on the outside like all the other external surface elements.

AnthonyNVII
x4

Post by AnthonyNVII » Sat, 13. Jan 18, 04:14

Quick little bug i found, I noticed that occasionally when I enter a station or ship, my character gets stuck and wont move. This only happens after a while playing, and simply saving the game and re-loading always fixes it. I am fairly certain its because of my mod load order but still just wanted to put it out there in case anyone else was having issues like that as well. I'm going to mess around with my mods and figure out which one is conflicting with it.

Also, any ETA or new info on version 1.3? I swear waiting on your next release is like waiting on a new game I am so excited to see it when its released. Keep up the great work! :)

KrYcHokE
x4

Post by KrYcHokE » Sat, 13. Jan 18, 10:22

Also it maybe bug of vanilla game, you have it since patch 4.3?

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Sat, 13. Jan 18, 19:00

Yeah far as I can tell character getting stuck in place is a vanilla bug, I've seen reports of this popping up over on the steam discussions. Personally not encountered this issue yet. Also yeah can't wait to see what's in store for 1.3 of the mod.

JESS 246
x3

Post by JESS 246 » Sat, 13. Jan 18, 23:29

Hi i've had the sticky player bug that was just after docking and getting stuck on the deck of the skunk.

That was down to another mod at that time the best way to find out and will take time is to stop steam workshop updates, remove all extensions except DLC and try each mod a few at a time then test play till you to find which is the culprit mod.

Hope this helps

KrYcHokE
x4

Post by KrYcHokE » Sat, 13. Jan 18, 23:34

Hi, i think it patch 4.30 bug.

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Sun, 14. Jan 18, 01:13

Just a small question, the Gegemon is it suppose to have 60k fuel storage while other capital class ships of similar size all have 10k fuel storage. I can only assume that the 60k means that this vessel even though it's got some strong fangs on it even though it isn't that high on hull health means that it could be a armed fuel tender? Or did I actually find a bug or type? Going to assume though since it has a high cargo capacity that it is indeed intended to be a armed fleet tender ship.

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Sun, 14. Jan 18, 05:40

Noticed another two things, 1. haven't seen an adv. assassin drone yet at drone merchants. Would any other mods that add drones to the game cause any conflicts? and 2. Glittering flow, specifically Primitive Reaches when I look towards the spikey ice roids I'm getting a performance hit. Now I can understand that I'd be getting performance hits on my old hardware setup on my previous PC but I'm running quite a rig with recent CPU, RAM and GFX parts. I've been to quite a bit of the universe all ready and I've yet to get a performance hit except where those spikey ice roids are.

KrYcHokE
x4

Post by KrYcHokE » Sun, 14. Jan 18, 10:03

In 4.30 changed way of adding wares to merchants.
I'll see what can do with these asteroids.

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Sun, 14. Jan 18, 15:30

Просто уменьшить количество.

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”