Fighter base command script?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Valen68
x4

Fighter base command script?

Post by Valen68 » Tue, 23. Jan 18, 23:25

Does anyone know where I can find a Fighter Base Command script? I am running XRM so it would need to be compatible.

Thanks!

devilofbelfast
xr

Post by devilofbelfast » Wed, 24. Jan 18, 14:31

There actually used to be a good one for x2 TT but it was a bit buggy (buying unending streams of freighters) but the idea was sound. When assigned to a station with sufficient funding ect, the commander bought 5x m5 for scouts, 5x m4 for interceptors and 5x m3 for sector defense and actually sent them from homebase on patrols around the sector It also bought a few freighters to shop around the universe for guns, shields and missiles to equip the fighter wing which is where i found it to be buggy, buying unending streams of freighters.

Sorry its not relevent to xrm but maybe it could provide the ideas to reconstruct the script for a modded game/xrm too if nothing currently exists.

The script was Station Commander from the X2 community plugins page here https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=62876
the four most important things iv'e found out,
1, your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
2, dont argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experiance.
3, if gods watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining,
4, Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”