I should maybe not do that again.

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

lyonhaert
x3tc

Post by lyonhaert » Tue, 13. Feb 18, 16:43

RainerPrem wrote:that's exactly my style of game as well. You can get Lyraneas, Lyramecrons and Sanahars by the number just by waiting in Last Stand for them to jump in. The biggest problem is to get good crews for them quickly enough.

I got one FP Olmekron in Eclipse Clouds. It was harassing one of my freighters and shortly afterward appeared in Murky Skies, already rather battered by the station defense.

You can get ATL Arawns in Reef's Edge (Cold Star/Quarry). Often one of them is "guarding" the ATL Colony Outpost.
How many factions are you enemies with that aren't already pirates? :D
ajime wrote:personally astrobees makes turret problem go away quite quickly. I tend to stock them up for pirating purposes.
I've heard the same with Tristars, which might be a bit quicker if I haven't taken out the FFPs first (HIT/MA turret has 7,000 hull, but an FFP Mk1 provides 50,000 shield). Haven't started testing either of those out yet, but I'd probably end up saving them for big targets where I still need to wipe out everything (because I capture Titurels quite intact anymore). Also need to test Constrictor missiles. Sometimes I find the prey well enough away from trouble to start with, but it seems most of the time I find them near trouble and I want them to be able to run and then be able to stop them when I want. Still working out an efficient sequence for taking out all 6 of a Titurel's engines quickly while it's boosting.

How often do you see Astrobees choosing other targets than the one you selected?

RainerPrem
x4

Post by RainerPrem » Wed, 14. Feb 18, 05:08

lyonhaert wrote:
RainerPrem wrote:that's exactly my style of game as well. You can get Lyraneas, Lyramecrons and Sanahars by the number just by waiting in Last Stand for them to jump in. The biggest problem is to get good crews for them quickly enough.

I got one FP Olmekron in Eclipse Clouds. It was harassing one of my freighters and shortly afterward appeared in Murky Skies, already rather battered by the station defense.

You can get ATL Arawns in Reef's Edge (Cold Star/Quarry). Often one of them is "guarding" the ATL Colony Outpost.
How many factions are you enemies with that aren't already pirates? :D
None. I'm working towards +30 for most of them.

The freighters in OL are all FP, in Cold Star are all ATL, in Albion it's SUW.

cu
Rainer

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”