[X3TC] Buy Pirate and Terran used ships?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

UnknownObject
x4

[X3TC] Buy Pirate and Terran used ships?

Post by UnknownObject » Fri, 16. Feb 18, 17:40

When I was looking into 2.150 Buy Used Ship.pck, I found this code:

Code: Select all

<param name="enablePirates" type="boolean" default="1" compulsory="1" description="should pirates try to sell ships in pirate sectors?"/>
          <param name="enablePirateShips" type="boolean" default="1" compulsory="1" description="should pirates try to sell Pirate ships?"/>
          <param name="enableTerrans" type="boolean" default="1" compulsory="1" description="should terrans try to sell ships in terran sectors?"/>
          <param name="enableTerranShips" type="boolean" default="1" compulsory="1" description="should terrans try to sell terran ships?"/>
and so on.
But I never encountered a Pirate or Terran ship for sale. I have a positive pirate reputation, but I can't find that offer. Does the code even work?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 16. Feb 18, 18:52

I think you might be better off asking about such game code in the S&M forum where you may get one of the experienced gamecode-savvy players seeing it. I really doubt that the devs check this forum very much nowadays.

I think that I might have come across some Pirate ships for sale in vanilla TC, or was that just blueprints? :gruebel: It was a while ago now for me.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

UnknownObject
x4

Post by UnknownObject » Fri, 16. Feb 18, 18:58

Could you move the topic into the S&M forum, please?

<Done. Alan Phipps>

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Fri, 16. Feb 18, 20:49

"— I joined a club yesterday.
— Oh yeah, which club darling?
— S&M.
— What?!!
— Something about the X world. Don't worry.
— What?!!!!!"

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”