[MOD][AP] Lost Colony Expansion v2.02 25/08/2013 - vanilla & XRM

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

joelR
x3tc

Post by joelR » Tue, 24. Oct 17, 04:51

Thanks. I just went back a page ro two and see that Mythrandar created a patch so im good now!

Raider480
x4

Post by Raider480 » Thu, 2. Nov 17, 07:35

Mythrantar wrote:If anyone is interested:

IEX patch for XRM-TCAP with LoCo XRM for AP3.2

Just follow the instructions included with the zip file. Please let me know if you run into any issues.
What all would it take to convert this for use in a non-XRM installation of X3AP? That is, I'm looking to run X3AP with IEX + TCAP + LoCo. I doubt this is compatible as-is, given that it would include XRM's new sectors in the modified universe file.

I could give up IEX if it's really necessary, but I would definitely like at least to be able to run TCAP + LoCo together if it's possible.

Aszrayel
xr

Post by Aszrayel » Tue, 26. Dec 17, 05:06

Raider480 wrote:

Just follow the instructions included with the zip file. Please let me know if you run into any issues.
What all would it take to convert this for use in a non-XRM installation of X3AP? That is, I'm looking to run X3AP with IEX + TCAP + LoCo. I doubt this is compatible as-is, given that it would include XRM's new sectors in the modified universe file.

I could give up IEX if it's really necessary, but I would definitely like at least to be able to run TCAP + LoCo together if it's possible.
I would also like to run TCAP and this mod together.

fisher 2000
x3ap

Post by fisher 2000 » Sat, 24. Feb 18, 23:55

Aszrayel wrote:
Raider480 wrote:

I would also like to run TCAP and this mod together.
I would back this 100%

fisher 2000
x3ap

Post by fisher 2000 » Thu, 1. Mar 18, 20:59

Hello.
I have run in to a small issue with the Ares sector of this mod. For some reason there are two federal Argon Shipyards that only sell Ice. I was curious to find out if this has happened to anyone else?

https://rim8nw.bn.files.1drv.com/y4mxyT ... pmode=none

Edit: What I do in my own game is I change the sector Leap of Faith to Terran, but not place anything in there to better fit the description. I also delete the two argon shipyards in Ares and add one water purification plant and one protein paste blending facility. In pilgrim’s ore belt I have added a few Terran mines and one Goner temple and goner quantum tube fab, the sector has been left to unknown. I have done this all through scripts and unfortunately, I cannot figure out how to turn these into a sort of mod fix.

What I think would benefit this mod is if the gate at Mercury and Ares was changed to the Terran design since the ancients “overlooked” humanity because there was no local gate connection.

dispostableatheist

Post by dispostableatheist » Thu, 6. Sep 18, 18:09

Can or does this work with LU?

alphalvr
x3ap

Re: [MOD][AP] Lost Colony Expansion v2.02 25/08/2013 - vanilla & XRM

Post by alphalvr » Thu, 20. Dec 18, 13:10

Great work, love it. Thank you.

fisher 2000
x3ap

Re:

Post by fisher 2000 » Thu, 3. Oct 19, 19:32

stephen12345 wrote:
Sat, 18. Jan 14, 13:20
Vukica,

You had some comments earlier about spelling and grammar. I hope you don't mind but I have taken the liberty of editing the t file to try to fix them (I figured it was easier than try to list them all here). My edits can be found at:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jyuji ... 3-L044.xml

I've done nothing but edit the sector descriptions (and I fixed quite a bit more than was listed in the earlier post). Let me know if you want me to remove the link.
Hi, I have tried to use this patch, but for some reason roughly 4 of the new sector's names where missing on the galaxy map. I have gone through the t file and created my own file that fixes all of the grammer errors only. I couldn't figure out why the sector names where missing.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jm3qzn0ox ... 4.xml/file

Terran Patriot

Post by Terran Patriot » Sun, 13. Oct 19, 21:03

Hi, I'm currently using this mod in tandem with a few others such as:

- Terran revitalization project
- X-tra ship pack (ships only)
- Pirate guild 3
- Yaki Armada

I've just started to explore the latest gate addition to the gate network and I have noticed that in the sector "Ares" There
are two federal argon shipyards (under terran control) that sell ice. No secondary resources just ice.

Is it possible that there is a mod conflict?

fisher 2000
x3ap

Post by fisher 2000 » Wed, 26. May 21, 23:59

Terran Patriot wrote:
Sun, 13. Oct 19, 21:03

- Pirate guild 3
- Yaki Armada

I've just started to explore the latest gate addition to the gate network and I have noticed that in the sector "Ares" There
are two federal argon shipyards (under terran control) that sell ice. No secondary resources just ice.

I have just tested this and can confirm that x-tra ships are not the problem. It seems to be either Pirate guild or Yaki Armada that is spawning these two shipyards in this sector. I cannot find a way to permanently delete them/ stop this from happening.

Edit - did some more testing, it actually seems to be Bounce that is causing the extra argon stations..

It' sad that this mod has seem to have reached it's end. If I knew how to make sectors I would continue adding stuff... Terran's, Goners & Argon could always use more sectors.

gstyler34
x4

Post by gstyler34 » Sat, 25. Jun 22, 23:28

I am truly sorry if this is considered "Necroing"... But can somebody please send me a working Link to this Mod ? I can't get any of the old ones to work and everywhere i look on google i just keep getting sent back here... I'm not using XRM but i am using the "Ships Only" Version of X-Tra Ships, should you need this Information .

Thank you in Advance and have a Nice Day :)

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Sat, 25. Jun 22, 23:44

gstyler34 wrote:
Sat, 25. Jun 22, 23:28
I am truly sorry if this is considered "Necroing"... But can somebody please send me a working Link to this Mod ? I can't get any of the old ones to work and everywhere i look on google i just keep getting sent back here... I'm not using XRM but i am using the "Ships Only" Version of X-Tra Ships, should you need this Information .

In the first message of the topic, two links to the mod are working.

download rar Vanilla Version 2.01 - WITHOUT jobs file. Should work on vanilla and just about anything else (even XRM if you don't want extra defences in the new sectors)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9APra ... sp=sharing

download rar Version 2.02 - with XRM 1.29 jobs

gstyler34
x4

Post by gstyler34 » Sat, 25. Jun 22, 23:55

[quote=alexalsp post_id=5133397 time=1656193451 user_id=471402]
[quote=gstyler34 post_id=5133395 time=1656192492 user_id=436768]

[/quote]

In the first message of the topic, two links to the mod are working.

download rar Vanilla Version 2.01 - WITHOUT jobs file. Should work on vanilla and just about anything else (even XRM if you don't want extra defences in the new sectors)

download rar Version 2.02 - with XRM 1.29 jobs
[/quote]

I have already tried those multiple times but aside from showing me the File Structure i can't Download it, everytime i try it gives me a redirection error (Sorry if that is not what it's called in English... in German it's "Umleitungsfehler"). Have you tried downloading them ?

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Sun, 26. Jun 22, 08:19

gstyler34 wrote:
Sat, 25. Jun 22, 23:55
I have already tried those multiple times but aside from showing me the File Structure i can't Download it, everytime i try it gives me a redirection error (Sorry if that is not what it's called in English... in German it's "Umleitungsfehler"). Have you tried downloading them ?

https://i.imgur.com/EEe7pbk.jpg

gstyler34
x4

Post by gstyler34 » Sun, 26. Jun 22, 12:37

[quote=alexalsp post_id=5133416 time=1656224351 user_id=471402]
[quote=gstyler34 post_id=5133398 time=1656194154 user_id=436768]
[/quote]

https://i.imgur.com/EEe7pbk.jpg
[/quote]

Again, have you tried actually clicking the Button ? I do fully understand which buttons need pressing in order to Download things... but when i press download i get an error message.

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Sun, 26. Jun 22, 14:02

https://www.upload.ee/files/14270048/LoCo.rar.html

Try another browser.

All links are working and files are downloaded without problems.

gstyler34
x4

Post by gstyler34 » Sun, 26. Jun 22, 14:19

[quote=alexalsp post_id=5133444 time=1656244962 user_id=471402]
https://www.upload.ee/files/14270048/LoCo.rar.html

Try another browser.

All links are working and files are downloaded without problems.
[/quote]

Damn... Thank you very much for the Link and i apolagize for not realising that the Browser could have been the Problem... turns out the link worked on Chrome.

Thank you again and have a nice Day :)

Terran Patriot

Post by Terran Patriot » Thu, 14. Sep 23, 18:29

fisher 2000 wrote:
Wed, 26. May 21, 23:59
Terran Patriot wrote:
Sun, 13. Oct 19, 21:03

- Pirate guild 3
- Yaki Armada

I have just tested this and can confirm that x-tra ships are not the problem. It seems to be either Pirate guild or Yaki Armada that is spawning these two shipyards in this sector. I cannot find a way to permanently delete them/ stop this from happening.

Edit - did some more testing, it actually seems to be Bounce that is causing the extra argon stations..

It' sad that this mod has seem to have reached it's end. If I knew how to make sectors I would continue adding stuff... Terran's, Goners & Argon could always use more sectors.
Thanks for this, I could not figure out why two Argon Shipyards was in Ares.

This mod is really great with the Terran Revitalization project! I'm one of the players who isn't big on LU, So this mod is right up my street! It has definitely brought a sense of mystery to the universe back that I have not felt since playing X2! Kudos to the mod author, I highly doubt it now but I would love to see even more sectors!

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Thu, 14. Sep 23, 21:33

Bounce - The mod does not generate anything at all, neither ships nor stations. This mod only prevents collisions and nothing more.

Terran Patriot

Post by Terran Patriot » Sun, 17. Sep 23, 23:45

alexalsp wrote:
Thu, 14. Sep 23, 21:33
Bounce - The mod does not generate anything at all, neither ships nor stations. This mod only prevents collisions and nothing more.
I don't know what to say. I removed all of the bounce files and the federal argon shipyards disappeared and were replaced with Terran silicone mines.

I also installed this mod afterward with tcplots to see if it worked, and it did! I installed this mod after the tc plots mod and checked the universe and everything appears to be correct. It does give the player a back door into Aldrin 2 however. I have not progressed to the Aldrin plot yet, but once I do I will be sure to report back.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”