Ummm, what??

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

KomitoDnB

Ummm, what??

Post by KomitoDnB » Sat, 24. Feb 18, 10:37

I've got at least 1000 game hours for X3TC in the last 9 years or so... 1st time i've saw this...

I know AI can crash if you have SETA on in the same Sector but I wasn't there...

Also, i've been lazy and let that flippin Yaki Shuri kill like 5 of my trade ships, simply because I had about 15, however it just claimed my trading flagship, it's time to pay that pleb a visit and end it's life, I got what I needed from them anyway...

Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin » Sat, 24. Feb 18, 10:43

Well, you don't always have to have SETA on for a ship to crash, but you do have to be in sector. That said, I believe you also get that message if your ship is docked at the station when it gets blown up by pirates or other hostiles. Did you look to see if the station is still there?
Trapper Tim's Guide to CLS 2

On Her Majesty's Secret Service-Dead is Dead, and he is DEAD

Not a DiD, so I guess it's a DiDn't, the story of my first try at AP
Part One, in progress

HEY! AP!! That's new!!!

KomitoDnB

Post by KomitoDnB » Sat, 24. Feb 18, 10:44

Ah I never checked that... I already reloaded and umm, also Shuri no more hehe 😁😂🤣

Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin » Sat, 24. Feb 18, 11:07

KomitoDnB wrote:Ah I never checked that... I already reloaded and umm, also Shuri no more hehe 😁😂🤣
Depending on how close your reload is to the time you might wander over to Ore Belt and see if a squad of pirates has taken out a grudge against that SPP.
Trapper Tim's Guide to CLS 2

On Her Majesty's Secret Service-Dead is Dead, and he is DEAD

Not a DiD, so I guess it's a DiDn't, the story of my first try at AP
Part One, in progress

HEY! AP!! That's new!!!

KomitoDnB

Post by KomitoDnB » Sat, 24. Feb 18, 12:06

It happened about 20 minutes realtime after the last save, cuz i'm training tons of marines just sitting with SETA on watching the BSG series, I check it every half hour usually I don't mind if a little trading ship dies but 2 died at once and the Shuri was beginning to $%^& me off lol.

Will definitely keep that in mind in future, thanks for the advice! :)

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Thu, 1. Mar 18, 17:28

Got that message several times from one station so I went to check it out. Bad positioning had even NPC ships crashing into it on a fairly frequent basis.
The answer to life, the universe and everything:
MIND THE GAP

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”