Will the warehouse mining bugs be fixed one day ?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Browser_ice
x4

Post by Browser_ice » Sat, 10. Mar 18, 23:47

No, I still have the same issue. I even noticed that when they mining ship dock at my warehouse, there are no exchanges of cargo lifters. It docks, then a few seconds later it undocks. After that it either says it will min again or go in free mining mode.

I am going to test it again, at same location. Restarting from scratch, disabling all mods.
Steam X-Superbox, XR, playing X4
WIndows-10
Intel I7-3770
16Gb Memory
Nvgidia GTX-1060

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Sun, 11. Mar 18, 00:42

Browser_ice wrote: My warehouse is not displaying some wares in its trade window causing the mining ship to not be able to transfer their mined wares to the warehouse.

I noticed this when I found I had a bunch of mining ships always full and always docking at my warehouse.
I think this is more of a oddity rather than a bug as it has always been this way. There's some related info on the wiki under the heading "setting up a mining hub".
Browser_ice wrote: I tried to transfer directly to the warehouse one of those product (using a mining ship that was not assigned to warehouse) but the wares was not showing up in the list of available wares to transfer.
I'm not sure why that would occur. Do at least one of either the ship or Warehouse have cargolifters?

Browser_ice
x4

Post by Browser_ice » Sun, 11. Mar 18, 15:08

I read your wiki reference. I cannot say if that is what happen. I will still test it. I have started building my warehouse last time I saved a game.

However, I need more infos on the following wiki sentence:
5. Once you've edited the storage allocation or sell/buy prices for added wares you can not reset them! You have to click the X to remove the ware, and re-add to let the Manager control those values again (Grey text).

Does this apply to any change actions below ?
- changing either buying/selling price value
- changing storage value
- switching between buying/selling

In other words, when the warehouse takes in account what ever wares that I told it to is at the first time we set up the volume/price/trade-action once added ? Any changes done after is disregarded ?
Steam X-Superbox, XR, playing X4
WIndows-10
Intel I7-3770
16Gb Memory
Nvgidia GTX-1060

eliseeff
x4

Post by eliseeff » Sun, 11. Mar 18, 18:43

Browser_ice wrote:My warehouse is not displaying some wares in its trade window causing the mining ship to not be able to transfer their mined wares to the warehouse.
This can happen if the storage of your warehouse is damaged. Try to repair the warehouse.
Browser_ice wrote:
  • [General] 63608.97 ======================================
    [=ERROR=] 63608.97 Error in AI script mining.ship.station on entity 0x8af7: Custom trade failed, and here is why:
    [General] 63608.97 ======================================
    [=ERROR=] 63608.97 Error in AI script mining.ship.station on entity 0x8af7: Custom trade failed, and here is why:
Such errors constantly appear in the debuglog because of an improperly compiled unload list. In 4.30 sctript checking all the space allocated for the current resource, instead of free space in the warehouse.

This is what fixes my fix.

$homebase.cargo.{$tempware}.target = all the space allocated for the $tempware resource

...is replaced by:

$homebase.cargo.{$tempware}.target - $homebase.cargo.{$tempware}.count = free part of space, allocated for the $tempware resource

Similarly (earlier in the script) when assigning the $neededAmount variable:

$homebase.cargo.{$ware}.target ==> $homebase.cargo.{$ware}.target - $homebase.cargo.{$ware}.count

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”