EnglishGermanFrenchRussianItalianSpanish

Trump
Post new topic Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 312, 313, 314 ... 498, 499, 500  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Bishop149

Thank you for registering your game
modified
PostPosted: Tue, 13. Mar 18, 18:30    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Hank001 wrote:
Special Report just came on. Rex Tillerson got canned as Secretary of State (Gee could it have been him going ballistic at the boss over ffering to talk to Kim? Rolling Eyes ) CIA chief now going to take over State Department! As if there wasn't enough talk about spies in our embassies not Trump's codifying it I suupose.

Edit: We're there any adults in that room in the first place? Razz

Its also amusing that he was fired shortly after being highly critical of Russia and directly implicating them in the attempted assassination in the UK.
I mean its probably coincidental, but Donald sure doesn't do himself any favours with such timing does he?
There is also the possibility that Tillerson already knew he was fired when he made the comments, so perhaps an element of: "Finally, I can speak my bloody mind on Russia!!"

Last edited by Bishop149 on Tue, 13. Mar 18, 19:28; edited 2 times in total
Hank001

PostPosted: Tue, 13. Mar 18, 18:36    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

So long Rex, you're probably going back to heading Exon-Mobile. Here's our new Secretary of State and Chief diplomat being diplomatic in BBC interviews:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38029336

"We'll go out there and do our damnest to steal secrets!"
Sounds like Trump's idea of the perfect diplomat to me! Razz

felter

PostPosted: Tue, 13. Mar 18, 19:32    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Bishop149 wrote:
Hank001 wrote:
Special Report just came on. Rex Tillerson got canned as Secretary of State (Gee could it have been him going ballistic at the boss over ffering to talk to Kim? Rolling Eyes ) CIA chief now going to take over State Department! As if there wasn't enough talk about spies in our embassies not Trump's codifying it I suupose.

Edit: We're there any adults in that room in the first place? Razz

Its also amusing that he was fired shortly after being highly critical of Russia and directly implicating them in the attempted assassination in the UK.
I mean its probably coincidental, but Donald sure doesn't do himself any favours with such timing does he?
There is also the possibility that Tillerson already knew he was fired when he made the comments, so perhaps an element of: "Finally, I can speak my bloody mind on Russia!!"

It is as he was actually told he was fired last Friday, which freed him to say what he wanted to say. I wonder if he will now say whether he called Trump a moron or not, I'm sure he will get asked about that.

Hank001

PostPosted: Tue, 13. Mar 18, 19:44    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

As if Rex doesn't know what everybody in Washington D. C. knows.
That's Trump is someone you don't want to get mad. Back to my comment about everybody working there saying: "The wrath of the Prince is death." They seem to be taking it seriously since it seems some are saying he LIKES how Putin deads with his enemies. So who knows? Rex has two big brass ones, he might just spill. Or then again fade into the darkness. My personal opioniod was that when Rex called Trump a "moron" he was denigating morons. Very Happy

Morkonan

PostPosted: Tue, 13. Mar 18, 20:06    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

I think we're going to see things like this continue to happen for the entirety of Trump's presidency. I don't think anyone in his cabinet is going to be able to last much longer than a year, but weighted against how much interaction they may have with Trump and how much attention is focused on their position. The more exposed they are, the more likely it might be that they will get "fired."

After all, it's likely that anything that comes up in their domain that attracts attention is going to get a dumb Tweet from Trump. If they don't jump on board with Trump's Tweet, preferring to restrain themselves and, maybe, even attempt to retain the dignity implied in their position, it's going to call their "loyalty" into question.

The ire of the Prince, indeed... Smile

brucewarren

MEDAL

PostPosted: Tue, 13. Mar 18, 22:58    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

A question arises.

What happens if Donald Trump fires someone who dares to speak truth to power but there are no applicants for the job? It's not as if the Whitehouse has a reputation for being a nice place to work these days.

Does he

a) Leave the post empty
b) Grit his teeth and tell the sacked person he was just kidding
c) Draft someone against their will

Just wondering.

Hank001

PostPosted: Tue, 13. Mar 18, 23:18    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Answer D. Try and do it himself like he's been doing. Go his own route and put some apprentice in the now vacant office to answer the phone. Then rant about it on twitter. Rant [I can't find anyone but idiots!] Hence he's hired himself. Very Happy

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)

MEDAL

PostPosted: Wed, 14. Mar 18, 01:17    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

@brucewarren

i guess its A, as hundreds of positions he is supposed to fill are still vacant....

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter Wink

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help Wink
Hank001

PostPosted: Wed, 14. Mar 18, 01:22    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Okay I'll give you that point. A. If Trump ran the job himself it would be vacant. Very Happy.

fiksal

PostPosted: Wed, 14. Mar 18, 05:14    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

UniTrader wrote:
@brucewarren

i guess its A, as hundreds of positions he is supposed to fill are still vacant....

Yep, that's how it appears to work

Morkonan

PostPosted: Wed, 14. Mar 18, 14:01    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

brucewarren wrote:
Does he

a) Leave the post empty
b) Grit his teeth and tell the sacked person he was just kidding
c) Draft someone against their will

Just wondering.

D) Holds a press conference announcing he's going to hire the bestest, most awesomest people, because that's the only kind of people he ever hires, even if they happen to be the same people he seems to have a habit of firing, and then he'll go ask someone who to hire.

I don't mean he'll ask an advisor, he'll just ask "someone." It might be a person well-versed in the Ways of Washington or it could just be a wall or a slightly disappointed chair.

One thing is for sure - Those darn oversized pens that see to be in all the White House desks are going to make signing their hiring papers difficult for him.

RegisterMe

MEDAL

PostPosted: Wed, 14. Mar 18, 17:45    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

This will put the willies up the Republican establishment

*WE WANT THE amtct BACK*

Rapier's search
UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)

MEDAL

PostPosted: Wed, 14. Mar 18, 17:57    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Morkonan wrote:
I don't mean he'll ask an advisor, he'll just ask "someone." It might be a person well-versed in the Ways of Washington or it could just be a wall or a slightly disappointed chair.

or he asks his good friend Putin who to (not) put in charge Very Happy

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter Wink

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help Wink
Hank001

PostPosted: Wed, 14. Mar 18, 18:15    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

Which again makes me wonder if Vlad hasn't got a safe full of naughty pictures of The Donald or some such since it appears this whole thing started after his "business" trips to Moscow. So we're back to the "Manchurian Candidate" scenario. Which I'm sorry to say would explain more of the present situation than would stand to deny it. As for the state of our executive branch, all I an see is one person running it by fiat and knee jerk reflex alone. Saying the first thing that pops nto his head and if the feedback is adverse, doing an immediate about face. I heard one professor say the other day that our president would not only fail her management courses, but do so spectacularly. I think she's nailed it.

brucewarren

MEDAL

PostPosted: Wed, 14. Mar 18, 19:31    Post subject: Reply with quote Print

A safe full of naughty pictures wouldn't frighten Mr Trump. He brags about his infidelity.

What *would* frighten him would be if Mr Putin has a copy of his tax returns or a paper trail for all his financial transactions.

Post new topic Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 312, 313, 314 ... 498, 499, 500  Next