Show me what you got! (egosoft)

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 2. Mar 18, 22:03

Hey lino, could you please shout 'Working on it!' [the next update about X4] a bit louder? The complete silence (since you posted that 5 days ago) is killing some people. :D

I feel a 'Soon TM' coming on. :wink:
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

A5PECT
x4

Post by A5PECT » Sat, 3. Mar 18, 05:53

linolafett wrote:
A5PECT wrote: I too would like some kind of update on the status of X4, however brief or vague it may be.
Working on it!
:thumb_up:
Admitting you have a problem is the first step in figuring out how to make it worse.

Miniding
x4

Post by Miniding » Sat, 3. Mar 18, 10:18

Alan Phipps wrote:Hey lino, could you please shout 'Working on it!' [the next update about X4] a bit louder? The complete silence (since you posted that 5 days ago) is killing some people. :D

I feel a 'Soon TM' coming on. :wink:
The famous Ego's "'Soon TM!!!! :lol:

We'll wait friends! We'll wait... :D
Miniding
X3 Reunion - X3 Terran Conflict - X3 Albion Prelude - X Rebirth - X4 CE...

adeine
x4

Post by adeine » Sat, 3. Mar 18, 11:25

Please take all the time you need.

Xenon_Slayer
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Xenon_Slayer » Sat, 3. Mar 18, 11:50

We certainly do want to do a stream again soon, especially as Twitch were kind enough to give us a 'verified' tag which means video quality options for all!

Putting things together for a decent presentation stream does take time and resources however, and development has to come first, so we're just waiting for the right time for things to align.

That said, we've been playing with the idea of a more relaxed stream with some of our released games (probably X3AP first). That of course will take less effort to do and will let us just chill and chat with those watching. If we get a set date for such a stream, I'll probably post a new thread asking for things like: "what gamestart, what fun in-game goals can we aim for in 2 hours" e.t.c

ezra-r
x4

Post by ezra-r » Sat, 3. Mar 18, 12:34

Thanks for the update @Xenon_Slayer !! :x3:

anyways when I asked earlier was about any updates or pictures or whatever not the full game which I expect as late as possible (meaning more time to fine tune it)

Rice
x3tc

Post by Rice » Sat, 3. Mar 18, 17:50

Xenon_Slayer wrote: I'll probably post a new thread asking for things like: "what gamestart, what fun in-game goals can we aim for in 2 hours" e.t.c
Ore Belt hauling challenge, you gonna catch them all ! :lol:
[ external image ][ external image ][ external image ]
Eine der hoffnungsreichsten Lebenslagen ist die, wenn es uns so schlecht geht, dass es uns nicht mehr schlechter gehen kann. [Felix Krull]

Karvat
x4

Post by Karvat » Sat, 3. Mar 18, 23:14

Xenon_Slayer wrote:We certainly do want to do a stream again soon, especially as Twitch were kind enough to give us a 'verified' tag which means video quality options for all!

Putting things together for a decent presentation stream does take time and resources however, and development has to come first, so we're just waiting for the right time for things to align.

That said, we've been playing with the idea of a more relaxed stream with some of our released games (probably X3AP first). That of course will take less effort to do and will let us just chill and chat with those watching. If we get a set date for such a stream, I'll probably post a new thread asking for things like: "what gamestart, what fun in-game goals can we aim for in 2 hours" e.t.c
Well if you put it this way, I think I'll register on twitch just to be able to actively participate in your streams

Silicchilicchi
x4

Post by Silicchilicchi » Wed, 14. Mar 18, 06:11

Idem... attesa snervante

<"The same ... anxious waiting" Use English please in the EN forum or I will have to start moving your posts to the IT forum rather than adding translations. :wink: Alan Phipps>

Return to “X4: Foundations”