Trump

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Morkonan
x3tc

Post by Morkonan » Thu, 15. Mar 18, 21:19

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Thu, 15. Mar 18, 21:19

Do you think Trump didn't know about the aide? It's business. Lie almost daily, like to the Prime Minister of Canada, if you get caught, oh well. It's just business. Say something one day, the opposite the next day. It's just business. The only hard and fast rule? Don't get caught.

edit: Cute one M. :D
Last edited by Hank001 on Thu, 15. Mar 18, 21:21, edited 1 time in total.
The answer to life, the universe and everything:
MIND THE GAP

Morkonan
x3tc

Post by Morkonan » Thu, 15. Mar 18, 21:20

Hank001 wrote:...The only hard and fast rule? Don't get caught.
"Don't getsss caught makingsss profitssss" - Taledi Trump

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Thu, 15. Mar 18, 22:59

Morkonan wrote:"Don't getsss caught makingsss profitssss" - Donaldus Johnius Trumpetus I
Fixed the Source for you ;) :D
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Thu, 15. Mar 18, 23:08

This lowlife creature humbly asks pardon from such a higher lifeform. (Kissing bastu hard when talking to the
Trumpicus Maximus Paranidica) :oops:
MIND THE GAP

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Fri, 16. Mar 18, 01:13

I can't breathe.

- George Floyd, 25th May 2020

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Fri, 16. Mar 18, 01:40

Actually the President has already fired the independent special prosecutor charged with looking into misdealings in the White House.

So look out tomorrow for history to repeat itself because the President was Richard Nixox and the one he fired was Archibald Cox.

The incident was called "The Friday Massacre".

Mueller I think put this out on a Thursday rather intentionally with this in mind because if Trump does fire him at this point, obstuction of justice comes up and Trump gets painted with the Watergate brush. eg: He's guilty or I'd still have a job.

Trump isn't half as smart as Nixon and might fall for it.

On another story, drop a bowling ball on his head from twenty feet.
What would you get? A dented bowling ball. :roll:

Edit: Strike comment about Trump lie to Canada PM. How bad is lying about lying? He told group a lie that he lied!!! I kid you not.
HOW ETHICALLY CHALLENGED CAN YOU GET? :gruebel:
MIND THE GAP

Bishop149
x3

Post by Bishop149 » Fri, 16. Mar 18, 20:27

Closing in on the endgame.

To swing back to the topic of a few pages back, What does Russia have on Trump? Whilst recorded evidence of sexual deviancy might be rather embarrassing and hugely funny who would really care? Can we honestly say at this point it would be any more embarrassing than the plethora of stuff already out there. Sure the scandal would sink any normal President but "normal" is a distant memory at this point.
No what Russia has on Donald are receipts, his financial records from the other end, no doubt revealing a colossal financial commitment in Russia and who knows what other dodgy dealings.
The one thing Trump is TERRIFIED of is his financial records being revealed, he knows full well they'd have him out the White House and in to prison, quite possibly charged with treason.
"Shoot for the Moon. If you miss, you'll end up co-orbiting the Sun alongside Earth, living out your days alone in the void within sight of the lush, welcoming home you left behind." - XKCD

felter
xr

Post by felter » Fri, 16. Mar 18, 21:42

What has been said about his dealings, most of his money, if he actually has any, has been made through money laundering for the Russian mafia. That's what he doesn't want to have confirmed and it's probably what his boss, Putin, has over him. If you want to find something on Trump, his business and financials are the way to go, besides it's the one thing he really doesn't want Mueller to look at, so I say go for it.
Florida Man Makes Announcement.
We live in a crazy world where winter heating has become a luxury item.

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Sat, 17. Mar 18, 02:51

Things are pointing to Trump's financial dealings being the reason he's using kid gloves on Russia. Go figure if he's having to deal with Putin's pals then it's my signature paraphrased to say: "In times of business the law is silent." More a question answered with the old saying; "Go to bed with dogs, wake up with fleas." If so then if this is what Mueller knows then things are going to heat up indeed.
MIND THE GAP

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Sat, 17. Mar 18, 12:12

McCabe fired

I suspect that one might end up in court.
I can't breathe.

RegisterMe
x4

Post by RegisterMe » Sat, 17. Mar 18, 12:33

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43439731

I don't get this. He claims the affair never happened, now he sues her for $20m and files a restraining order? hmmm.
I can't breathe.

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Sat, 17. Mar 18, 12:41

Back to Trump's ethics. Media is catching on to his "Anything is okay until your caught" morality schema. Plus now they are openly calling him a pathological lier and bringing out the shrinks. As for McCabe that was bound to happen since he displeased the boss.
MIND THE GAP

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Sat, 17. Mar 18, 12:55

Sessions the Goblin King is a rotten swine..
He should not be in office..

- to sack McCabe just 24hours before his retirement is as low as it gets.. :evil:
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Sat, 17. Mar 18, 13:04

Well as the #2 in the FBI Trump wanted someone more to his liking in the position and to send a message to the FBI. eg: The wrath of the prince is death. Or put another way, no matter what Mueller finds you'd better leave me and mine alone and bow to me not him.

Rather than debating the ethics of firing McCabe hours from his retirement Trump is saying, "This is a great day for democracy".
...HUH? :headbang: That's not in any definition of the word Democracy in any dictionary I ever read. :roll:
MIND THE GAP

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Sat, 17. Mar 18, 13:31

Putin is probably the biggest thief the world has ever seen..
Donald Trump admires Putin's ability to loot the state, and seeks to do likewise..
- it's all about the money..

Donald Trump should be removed from office without further delay..
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Sat, 17. Mar 18, 16:13

Well it looks like second civil war has just swapped it's first shots with pundents for Trump praising the McCabe firing and lambasting the Mueller probes saying it should end while the other side like Obama's ex-Cia chief lambasting Trump's "moral turpitude".

It appears Mueller is so close that everyone is pulling out the stops.

I have this sinking feeling that Trump might decide the constitution is not in his best interest. :P
MIND THE GAP

Morkonan
x3tc

Post by Morkonan » Sat, 17. Mar 18, 19:09

Trump is dumping hard on McCabe, Comey, the FBI the Justice Department... everyone in Federal law-enforcement.

This is not A Good Thing ™ for him to do.

Trump reminds me of "that guy" at the party, who's drunk off his ass, yet insists that he be the one that talks to the cops when they show up due to noise complaints from the neighbors...

I don't think this is going to end well for him.

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Sat, 17. Mar 18, 19:59

I'll ammend that M. It won't end up well for any of us.
I remember the downhill slide the US took after Nixon.
The one thing I can't see Trump saying is "I am not a crook".
Nixon bowed out. Trump's not going that route.
This is open warfare against the FBI because
they are his biggest threat.
Now think on the fact that the President of the U. S.'s
biggest threat is the F.B.I? :? :o.

I misjudged. This is much worse than Nixon's "Friday Massacre".
:thumb_down:
MIND THE GAP

BugMeister
x4

Post by BugMeister » Sat, 17. Mar 18, 21:00

Humorous discourse from P J O'Rourke - last March
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wjCAFPxDiE

- prescient reporting here from Keith Olbermann in August 2017
The Trump Resignation End-Game? | The Resistance with Keith Olbermann | GQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM6FGJ8foGg

- this gives some background to current events regarding the investigation into Trump's Russian dealings - from September 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV2S7oCmG_c

- Professor Painter speaks clearly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpGg937R3B8

- brilliant! :lol:

Return to “Off Topic English”