Troubles with Warehouse - due to mod.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Miniding
x4

Troubles with Warehouse - due to mod.

Post by Miniding » Tue, 20. Mar 18, 19:25

Hi there!

I hit trouble with my brand new warehouse... I did set a manager and a defence officer...

Now, when I look at my own properties, When I get détails of my warehouse, I see 2 different managers and both have different budget...

I don't get it. Why do I have 2 managers and why, when I tell one to get back on board, I still have a manager working I cannot tell to get back onboard...

Someone can explain me? Did I miss somethine about that on the forum?

Thanks
Miniding
X3 Reunion - X3 Terran Conflict - X3 Albion Prelude - X Rebirth - X4 CE...

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Wed, 21. Mar 18, 02:06

do you by chance use a scrip which add Storage of NPCs on Ships/Stations without assigning them? then thats the cause, because the UI shows all Managers present on a Station as "acticve" Manager, though only one actually performs the Manager Job...
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

Miniding
x4

Post by Miniding » Wed, 21. Mar 18, 17:53

Hi! Uni! Good to read you :)

I don't think so... I disabled mods when update 4.30 was out...

I gonna check that part to be sure... Didn't think about that.

I see the 2nd manager got my account as budget if it may help with the answer...

Edit :

I looked at mods active and only one is left named XSALVATION + menu that seem to deal only with menu (few features and sort possibilities like that....)

Do you think it's it? I got no trouble with other stations (9 for now) only the warehouse...
Miniding

Miniding
x4

Post by Miniding » Fri, 30. Mar 18, 18:59

I still experiment this trouble...

Even if it's no big deal at all because all is doing fine in my warehouse, I'd love to know why do I see a second manager having my account as budget in my warehouse...

I didn't even hire him, though...

Nobody for an idea?

Only workshop product active is XSALVATION + Menu that add menu items and sorting solutions for lists only...
Miniding

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 30. Mar 18, 21:42

That would seem very likely a mod issue since the features list for the XSalvation mod includes:

"property:
+ manager's account"

This is why we try not to discuss modded gameplay here.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Browser_ice
x4

Post by Browser_ice » Sat, 31. Mar 18, 19:15

I had something similar a few min ago wigh one CV. I somehow had one architect on it but it was still showing the missiong to get one. I could communicate with it. So I thought to send a new architect to replace him but instead both stayed there and I could communicate with both to start building (did not do it).

The only MOD I have is Galaxy Range.
Steam X-Superbox, XR, playing X4
WIndows-10
Intel I7-3770
16Gb Memory
Nvgidia GTX-1060

Browser_ice
x4

Post by Browser_ice » Sun, 1. Apr 18, 21:18

Had the same situation again but I have more details that I did not see before.

I have one CV where the Upkeep missing was to hier an architect. But when I looked who was on that CV, there was already one architect. I could not find an option to fire him or get him back. So instead I sent another architect on it and the upkeep missing ended. However, I now have 2 architect on the same CV and both are waiting for orders. I then asked a station to be built (via the build icon menu) and the first architect that was originally answered me and started the construction. The second architect is still there but apparently I cannot do anything with her.
Steam X-Superbox, XR, playing X4
WIndows-10
Intel I7-3770
16Gb Memory
Nvgidia GTX-1060

Return to “X Rebirth - Technical Support”