Looking for a Valhalla Mod

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Kontaro
x3tc

Looking for a Valhalla Mod

Post by Kontaro » Sat, 14. Apr 18, 06:01

So, I like the idea of using the Valhalla as my flagship, and with the XTRA ships mod I can get it a model that fits through the jumpgates.

Now, at one point, I was able to target jumpgates with the jump drive, so long as I had the new model, but it won't do that anymore...

Is there a mod that lets it retarget those jumpgates?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Sat, 14. Apr 18, 10:46

The lack of targeting the jumpgates is hardcoded to the valhalla's position in TShips (only in AP).
so what you can do is create a copy of the valhalla, so it ends up in a different position, and removes the hardcoded restriction with gates

Kontaro
x3tc

Post by Kontaro » Sat, 14. Apr 18, 18:15

Thanks!.... Now if I only knew how to do that :P I'll prolly just use a different ship, Xtra adds in a big carrier type ship for terran I like anyway

SirNukes
x4

Post by SirNukes » Sun, 15. Apr 18, 03:48

I took a look around, and found the place in the KC where this restriction is placed (rather awkwardly). The X3 Customizer tool has been updated with the Allow_Valhalla_To_Jump_To_Gates transform, which removes the restriction.

Kontaro
x3tc

Post by Kontaro » Sun, 15. Apr 18, 08:20

Thanks! I'll haveta go get that. Could you post a link? Not finding anything searching.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 15. Apr 18, 10:47

The link is conveniently placed in SirNukes' signature. ;)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Kontaro
x3tc

Post by Kontaro » Sun, 15. Apr 18, 19:09

Now I feel stupid for not noticing

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”