Removed from Jumpdrive thread

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Nort The Fragrent
x4

Post by Nort The Fragrent » Fri, 27. Apr 18, 07:02

Interesting how criticizing an other's opinion and trying to make the other seem a fool is the theme of Forums.

Rejoice in each other's thoughts and opinions!

If it were not for the ten stupid ideas then the eleventh brilliant idea would never surface, and thus we would be still playing space invaders.

For all you well-read forum worms, give us free thinkers a brake. Ok we don't read all the links, tangent notes, the historical records of what has already been suggested. That would take an age. And by the time we had read it all, we would have forgotten why we are here!

Oh and don't reply if you want to say this needs to be in another section of the forum. I really don't want to trawl through all that compartmentalized red tape.

Highways are for idiots who don't know how to navigate.
Highways are modern mummy's apron strings; Poor Johnny might get lost out there!
Highways are dumbing down what was a good game, and yes, I burnt my copy of Afterbirth.
What a jelly blobbing waste of time that game was, stations looked good from the outside but wow, what fun it was to spend hours inside them. ( Not ).
And just one ship, that's all we had was one ship. Tut, …
I ended up spending days flying through the cracked moon, just for something interesting to do. I did get some awesome screen shots on my travels.
I am back in X3AP, going about my daily duties, flying whatever ship takes my fancy. Having fun be it in quite a restricted universe, (Not very big is it? )
Dreaming of the day when X4 is unfolded, and the massive universe is there to be explored.
Yes! I am sure they will include some things we don't like, but let's try and ignore that and get out there finding new zones, new stations, new systems, moons, nebula's, ships. Ships, ships.
No! be nice, no criticisms please.
The slight snag with my dream, is the time warp! Rebirth was to say rather late in its birthday. Having announced it years, and years, and years, earlier. I almost ran out of oxygen.
I do wonder if my lungs will still be functioning when X4 is born! and my brain has been removed and placed in a warm glass jar. Waiting for the new robotic body to be switched on.
Then, may be then, I can resume my travels.
Z zz z

Commander_K
x4

Post by Commander_K » Fri, 27. Apr 18, 08:16

Nort The Fragrent wrote:Interesting how criticizing an other's opinion and trying to make the other seem a fool is the theme of Forums.

Rejoice in each other's thoughts and opinions!
Nort The Fragrent also wrote:Highways are for idiots who don't know how to navigate.
Highways are modern mummy's apron strings; Poor Johnny might get lost out there!
I can't even.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Fri, 27. Apr 18, 09:30

Being a "free thinker" doesn't give you the right to ignore the forum rules, nor to tell other people what they are and are not allowed to post. If you wish to express your opinion then you can do so, subject to exactly the same rules as everyone else.

Return to “X4: Foundations”