Please DO HAVE EARLY ACCESS for X4 paying Customers

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Cabrelbeuk
x4

Post by Cabrelbeuk » Thu, 17. May 18, 12:24

Nikola515 wrote:Game so far looks solid so I don't think there should be any delays unless they are planning some major features. From the videos we can see that game is somewhat functional and working..... Only thing that worries me is AI I hope we get improvement over XR. Anyway I hope we see more videos about mining and how will workforce work.
XR looked quite solid on pre-launch video.

The game was unplayable at launch, far far more than X3 at his own release (which was already messy).

That was why the game got shot by professional critics. And that's how X Rebirth failed at enlarge its public.

X4 would really need to be polished at launch. Me and a lot more people will not preco it anyway and will wait in the corner in what state the game will be at release.
AMD R7 2700X 3.7GHz - GTX 1070 Ti 8Go Asus cerberus - 16Go RAM 3200MHz - Asus Prime X470-Pro - LG 32" 4K 60Hz - SSD Samsung Evo850 512 GB - HDD Toshiba 2 To 7200 Tr/min - Onkyo HTS-7800 Dolby Atmos 5.1.2

Return to “X4: Foundations”