X4? What?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Zippo342
x3tc

X4? What?

Post by Zippo342 » Sat, 7. Jul 18, 04:23

Ok, I've been away for a while, enough time to get the distaste for X:Rebirth out of my system. I've actually been interested in starting work in unity to build my own Space sim after that to show Egosoft what we want. Too bad school has been busy, what with me on my way to a Ph.D. in comp sci.

Now Egosoft is coming out with something that looks like what I feel X:Rebirth should have been, they have my attention again.

I wish you the best, Egosoft, but remember, Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me again shame on me... wait, that didn't work the way I though it would. Umm... Just don't let me down again please!

Since you've been gone (as far as I was concerned) I played Space Spreadsheet simulator (sic), Dogfighting with Friends (sic), and more trying to get my fix, but I always end up going back to X3:TC and X3:AP. Bring more of that back if you will and I'll be happy.
Streaming most nights 1800-0000ish at www.twitch.tv/chthonicone/

Return to “X4: Foundations”