Windows 10 problem - or something else - DirectX issue resolved.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

smiley
x3tc

Windows 10 problem - or something else - DirectX issue resolved.

Post by smiley » Fri, 13. Jul 18, 19:48

I have a new computer with windows 10. I installed the game (Terran Conflict) from the dvd. At this point I started the game to check the version. I then downloaded all the patches to get it fully updated. But now when I try to start the game it claims it can't find XINPUT1_3.dll.

Any help would be much appreciated. I have been "spaceless" for several weeks and don't think I can handle it for much longer.

Thanks
Smiley
If you can keep your head while all around are losing theirs . . . you'll be taller than them.

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Fri, 13. Jul 18, 20:00

Hey smiley,

Click to download DirectX, run it and let it update as necessary. It should solve the problem.

Cheers Euclid
"In any special doctrine of nature there can be only as much proper science as there is mathematics therein.”
- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), Metaphysical Foundations of the Science of Nature, 4:470, 1786

smiley
x3tc

Post by smiley » Fri, 13. Jul 18, 20:22

That's great - thanks.

Guess I'd better get started ... all over agin. Come on HUB mission.
If you can keep your head while all around are losing theirs . . . you'll be taller than them.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”