[script] Improved Kha'ak 2: The Revenge [Updated: 2013.05.17]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Thu, 19. Jul 18, 19:33

I also tend to customize the swarm forces, set all the ships except queen/guardian to ships added from Jorkin's shipyards (shadow battle crab, shadow fighter, shadow scout, all from Babylon 5) and don't see any real issues I've noticed.

I also made the egg models something smaller than laser towers (I think I used the mine models)

now if I can only get the sound for the battle crab recreated, I know the how they built it, I am just looking for a good original scream to mod.

(take a scream track, duplicate in several times, stretch/compress and offset each track to be different, apply echo effect, then reverse so echo happens before the sounds)

TechSY730
x3ap

Post by TechSY730 » Fri, 10. Aug 18, 02:54

r14:

Balance changes:
* Made it so that ships that hatch from eggs or are spawned in swarms don't just have their most powerful missile, but some other missiles to (probabilistically)

Bug Fixes:
* Reconnected some scripts with commands (this is purely an internal change, no user visible impact)

ImprovedKhaak2_IK2_r14_TechSY730_hack.zip:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T4kVr ... Mi8oPMS67p

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”