help with mission to deliver interceptor URV MK1

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

fhalo

help with mission to deliver interceptor URV MK1

Post by fhalo » Mon, 13. Aug 18, 18:57

Try to deliver interceptor URV MK1 to LI H2O Additives Frac 1. It return a message, LI H2O Additives Fac can not transport this ware. Any ideas?

Ezarkal
x4

Post by Ezarkal » Mon, 13. Aug 18, 20:31

Look in the trade offer window (menu 6-1). You will have to select the trade offer that ends with "Equip drones", if I recall correctly.

Stations cannot equip drones or missiles as inventory wares. (Except shipyards and warehouses.) For any mission regarding these wares, you will have to specify in your trade order that the wares should be delivered as equipment instead of standard wares. Any station with a request for such equipment will specify it in the trade list window.
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

fhalo

Post by fhalo » Mon, 13. Aug 18, 21:37

Thanks for this.
In the menu [Equip drones] shown against 3 units. In the mission they want 5 units.

So, why [equip drones ] is not showing against the 5 units. Is this a bug? Do I need to dock at the station?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 13. Aug 18, 21:43

Check at some other offer points on the station or in other trade offers enabled by that station's Trade Agent. That 3 only is probably a 'real' need for drone replacements to replenish station drone capacity whilst you might need to find the specific offer point for the mission-related offer of 5 where the extra drones will probably just disappear when notionally delivered.

I hope that helps.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

fhalo

Post by fhalo » Mon, 13. Aug 18, 22:08

Thanks again for your reply.

I'll call it a night maybe try another mission.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”