[SCR] Commodity Logistics Software [2009-11-22 - X3TC 3.2.04]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Tue, 9. Dec 14, 20:11

All of Lucike's scripts are enigmatic unless you read German.
There are not many people who have figured out all of the obscure choices. Timsuptonothing has written a couple of guides about advanced CLS usage.

Yes, xtrilogy universe.

whiteraider
x3tc

Post by whiteraider » Sat, 7. Feb 15, 14:38

Any ideas why most of my transferred Logisitian pilots (fully Trained) over deliver ECells or refuse to Refuel Jump drives?
This is in X3TC, CLS External (CLS 2)

Often more than half of the pilots assigned to supply a complex with ECells will either deliver all their cargo, and then fly home, or will not pick up some of the delivered ECells as Jump Fuel, but others using the same waypoints (from a saved version) work fine.

Example
All ships are Mistal Super Freighters, all pilots fully trained, all Jump settings set to use & 500 ECells, NAV I, Fight I&II, Trade I&II, Special I, Jumpdrive installed

Waypoint 1
Load 15000 ECells from E2 Akeelas Beacon
Waypoint 2
Unload 13000 ECells to TC Twisted Skies

or
Waypoint 1
Reload Jump Fuel
Load 15000 ECells from E2 Akeelas Beacon

Waypont 2
Unload 15000 ECells to TC Twisted Skies
Reload Jump Fuel

It only started recently & I've tried changing the number of ECells to the actual amount it can hold to load & unloading only the number that leaves the return jump fuel, Checked that they all have "USE Jumpdrive" enabled, I've even updated the bonus pack version of the script to the lasted.
This seems to start either the first run to the delivery complex or less often the first delivery after loading the game!

Some ships will work correctly if I send them to an SPP & then restart then.
???
Bring back the TS Pirate Ship, I miss my liberated fleet runing around the universe :twisted:
Maybe a fleet of liberated Pirate Ship Super Freighters :roll:

"Priests Dukes Compliments... Here is ship!"
"Teladi now show you how to fight... Ship all yours! Dont kill Teladi!"

GlassDeviant
x3tc

Post by GlassDeviant » Thu, 16. Apr 15, 03:06

Problem figured out.

</facepalm>
bibo ergo sum

PhantomKnight4420

hey ... dumb ? maybe

Post by PhantomKnight4420 » Sun, 18. Oct 15, 20:57

but can cls piolot replace the standard mk3 trader and if so are they better?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 18. Oct 15, 22:26

CLS is not a replacement for the Mk3-trader. The Mk3 trader is an autonomous trader that tries to make money by trading different wares without (or only very limited) input by the player, while the Commodity Logistics Software allows you to set up trading routes between own and/or NPC factories and complexes. There's no connection between these two scripts.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

PhantomKnight4420

Ok

Post by PhantomKnight4420 » Mon, 19. Oct 15, 01:00

THANK U

Senor Pez
x4

CLS2 Pricing Information and Sats?

Post by Senor Pez » Wed, 14. Sep 16, 18:14

How does CLS2 get its pricing information?

Does it just magically know the price at each station in the route, avoiding the ones that don't meet the criteria? (That is, it has information that player wouldn't?)

Or do I need to setup a network of satellites in the sectors to give it that information?

I'm trying to figure out how to most effectively use CLS2 to supply Terran economies, but I'm not sure how it'll know, for example, if there's MREs in stock 4 sectors away, and if it's a good enough price.

Thanks.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 14. Sep 16, 18:19

**merged with CLS topic, as per S&M forum posting rules**

Pilots use the normal communication networks and their contacts throughout the galaxy to get the prices for wares at stations. You don't have to maintain an own satellite networks for this.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

m_csquare
x4

Post by m_csquare » Wed, 21. Dec 16, 17:42

Is it possible to order my TL to supply another station using freight drones?

Aside from being a moving station, can someone tell me what you can do on a TL with these software?
I'm lost in space.

Boogabu

Post by Boogabu » Tue, 14. Aug 18, 23:11

I've got a TS docked at my Fighter Drone MkII complex with CLS1 and CLS2.

CLS is set up with a single waypoint with 2 instructions:
Fly to station.
Load 4 Fighter Drone MkII's

The Supply Conditions are set with "Minimum transfer amount" to 50%. The idea is to store anything over 50% of what the station can hold as surplus. That way I can make a little money too.

Or am I misunderstanding that setting?

Taylor2008
x4

Re: [SCR] Commodity Logistics Software [2009-11-22 - X3TC 3.2.04]

Post by Taylor2008 » Fri, 4. Jan 19, 12:04

I have two CLS 2 ships , both Logistiker.
They should deliver EC from my Energy-Complex to my Space-Weed-Complex.
One CLS 2 ship is doing the task , but the second allways refuse to work , cause of " Enemy sightet in target sector ".
They have both absolut identical settings.
How can I solve this , any advice ? :?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”