How to transfer cargo from the Construction Vessel?

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

diesoon

How to transfer cargo from the Construction Vessel?

Post by diesoon » Sat, 13. Apr 19, 15:16

I have bought Energy Cells to Construction Vessel. I cannot sell them, cannot transfer them to Rahanas(the trade window shows but Cells don't appear - also it says that "You cannot use Construction Vessel to sell cargo".

How do i get rid of this cargo??? This broke my game!

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: How to transfer cargo from the Construction Vessel?

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 13. Apr 19, 17:08

Use the ware transfer function between your ships, not buying and selling. The spare e-cells will appear for the CV whether you use transfer to or from for the pair of ships so long as you have not already committed them to a build. At least one of the L/XL ships involved must have cargolifter drones. The receiving ship must have free cargo space.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

diesoon

Post by diesoon » Sat, 13. Apr 19, 17:29

Alan Phipps wrote:
Sat, 13. Apr 19, 17:08
Use the ware transfer function between your ships, not buying and selling. The spare e-cells will appear for the CV whether you use transfer to or from for the pair of ships so long as you have not already committed them to a build. At least one of the L/XL ships involved must have cargolifter drones. The receiving ship must have free cargo space.
When i use transfer wares command between ships the trade window opens but i cannot see the cells also it shows i cannot sell from construction ships(i can trade from rahanas to construction ship no problem), i use the trade command!

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 13. Apr 19, 21:28

That's most likely your problem. Don't use the trade command, use the transfer wares command on the CV. If you start it with the Rahanas and have selected the wrong option out of 'transfer to' and 'transfer from' then you won't see the CV's e-cells. Changing the ship you start the transfer with, or changing the transfer direction should make the spare e-cells on the CV appear. If not, then something else is going on, such the Rahanas not having spare capacity.

(BTW, you do mean e-cells and not jump fuel? You cannot transfer fuel to a ship that is already maxed out with it.)

This is all assuming your game is vanilla in these aspects.

diesoon

Post by diesoon » Sat, 13. Apr 19, 22:46

Alan Phipps wrote:
Sat, 13. Apr 19, 21:28
That's most likely your problem. Don't use the trade command, use the transfer wares command on the CV. If you start it with the Rahanas and have selected the wrong option out of 'transfer to' and 'transfer from' then you won't see the CV's e-cells. Changing the ship you start the transfer with, or changing the transfer direction should make the spare e-cells on the CV appear. If not, then something else is going on, such the Rahanas not having spare capacity.

(BTW, you do mean e-cells and not jump fuel? You cannot transfer fuel to a ship that is already maxed out with it.)

This is all assuming your game is vanilla in these aspects.
I have used transfer wares command both from rahanas to cv, and cv to rahanas, it simply doesnt work, never mind, this is broken.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 14. Apr 19, 12:17

Maybe so, but probably only in your game. Now that we have established the problem we can go on to find out why your game isn't working properly.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”