Can't get traders to work in GEIII

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

pref
x4

Can't get traders to work in GEIII

Post by pref » Sat, 6. Jun 20, 04:13

I'm having a problem with my traders assigned to the complex Wasted Lizards (OOT-595) in Nopileos.

Its traders are not trading in Grand Exchange III, and if i set a blacklist allowing only that sector for activities they stop trading entirely.

There are a bunch of traders in delta group, all should be trading in GE III, and the ones with 'III' in their name (NXX-334 for ex) are not doing anything because they are only allowed to trade in GE III, GE IV, and 18 bill but not in GE I.
The only sector in cluster is GEI that they are willing to use. I assume they never go to 18 bill because GEIII is inaccessible for some reason.
The 'III' traders have individual blacklists right now, i tried to change the station blacklist as well to one that only allowed GEIII and then they stopped working until i reassigned them to the station - just changing the station's activity blacklist did not help.

How can i get my guys to visit GEIII, GEIV and 18 bill?

Here's a save @ dropbox in case it's needed.

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Can't get traders to work in GEIII

Post by Imperial Good » Sat, 6. Jun 20, 08:56

I have kind of the same problem but in the inverse direction. I have a trade station in Eighteen Billion and it refuses to trade with any stations in the Grand Exchange cluster or with Black Hole Sun. It trades perfectly with Profit Centre Alpha, Hatikva's Choice and the like but not with Grand Exchange.

pref
x4

Post by pref » Sat, 6. Jun 20, 15:48

Mines work in Pious Mists for example, seems pathing/trader distance estimation fails in GE.

Also observed a similar behaviour for IZ/Thuruk gate about a month ago - though that was an L ship not willing to cross the gate on manual orders from IZ.

pref
x4

Post by pref » Mon, 8. Jun 20, 13:49

Another observation, my L miner ships assigned to another complex also in Nopileos have no issues gathering in GEIII. It only seems to affect my M station traders.
On the IZ/Thuruk gate i only saw problems with an L ship.

pref
x4

Post by pref » Tue, 30. Jun 20, 05:58

Might be a coincidence but after allowing ships to trade in Pious Mists II they started to trade in GEIII and GEIV as well.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”