[Solved] Split Story requires to dock at ZYA Judge Halls

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

sveri
x4

[Solved] Split Story requires to dock at ZYA Judge Halls

Post by sveri » Tue, 15. Sep 20, 11:15

Hi,

I am going through the split story right now and I would have to dock at the judge halls in Tharkas ... XXIV.
Now my reputation with ZYA is -25, which means I am not allowed to do so and instead I get shot.

Are there any ways to continue the mission without having to grind up my reputation with them?

Thanks,
Sven
Last edited by sveri on Wed, 16. Sep 20, 22:06, edited 1 time in total.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Split Story requires to dock at ZYA Judge Halls

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 15. Sep 20, 11:22

Moved from Tech Sp to X4 main gameplay forum.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Rei Ayanami
x4

Post by Rei Ayanami » Tue, 15. Sep 20, 12:34

sveri wrote:
Tue, 15. Sep 20, 11:15
Are there any ways to continue the mission without having to grind up my reputation with them?
As far as I know, no.
But "grinding" reputation to an acceptable level where you can land by shooting civilian criminals or Xenon shouldn't take long.

sveri
x4

Post by sveri » Tue, 15. Sep 20, 12:59

Rei Ayanami wrote:
Tue, 15. Sep 20, 12:34
sveri wrote:
As far as I know, no.
But "grinding" reputation to an acceptable level where you can land by shooting civilian criminals or Xenon shouldn't take long.
Thats unfortunate. The only ZYA station I see is the judge hall, not sure if I am missing some, or if they are deleted by Xenon already.
Also I stopped the Xenone from entering, so they dont even reach the judge hall anymore.
This feels a little bit frustrating.

Rei Ayanami
x4

Post by Rei Ayanami » Tue, 15. Sep 20, 14:16

sveri wrote:
Tue, 15. Sep 20, 12:59
Rei Ayanami wrote:
sveri wrote:
As far as I know, no.
Thats unfortunate. The only ZYA station I see is the judge hall, not sure if I am missing some, or if they are deleted by Xenon already.
Also I stopped the Xenone from entering, so they dont even reach the judge hall anymore.
I haven't done the Split game starts yet so I don't know what the exact differences in terms of sector ownerships are between the split starts and the normal game starts, but if the sector ownerships are similar to the normal gamestart (spoiler, incase you haven't seen all the sectors yet)
Spoiler
Show
the center north of the universe map should have lots of ZYA sectors, right next to Xenon sectors.
so there might be other places where you can increase ZYA reputation.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Tue, 15. Sep 20, 14:25

sveri wrote:
Looks like a frequent dilemma. jannix wrote (thread in Spoilers Forum):
The problem in my current game is that ZYA is quite weak. They lost most of their sectors to the Xenon early on and even lost their remaining sectors
and the Xenon has been exterminated mercilessly :D
While player can beat Xenon hands down, it can happen too late.

... or too much. I may have created a steamrolling monster by opening up the tin-cans for selfish delight. :oops:

Does the one and only station have any civilian criminal traffic?
I did start from those as my start had -15 for ZYA. The -25 makes it much harder?

Is there any chance to herd the Xenon back to "good pasture"? :goner:

@Rei: An example of what Galaxy can be after 155 ingame hours: thread. Untested Explorer. After that point Xenon reduced to "stoppable" for me.
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

sveri
x4

Post by sveri » Tue, 15. Sep 20, 14:54

Rei Ayanami wrote:
Tue, 15. Sep 20, 14:16
sveri wrote:
Rei Ayanami wrote:

As far as I know, no.
I haven't done the Split game starts yet so I don't know what the exact differences in terms of sector ownerships are between the split starts and the normal game starts, but if the sector ownerships are similar to the normal gamestart (spoiler, incase you haven't seen all the sectors yet)
Spoiler
Show
the center north of the universe map should have lots of ZYA sectors, right next to Xenon sectors.
so there might be other places where you can increase ZYA reputation.
Thanks, indeed I missed all the ZYA sectors, they are the last jump gates I did not explore yet.

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Wed, 16. Sep 20, 03:26

Sounds stupid, my latest playthrough I'm playing the Fires of Defeat game start and i'm playing the role of a disgruntled Split seeking revenge.
Just managed to destroy the Expeditionary Force and regain my honour.
Now i'm playing the roll as a resistance movement, attacking the Zyarth Patriarchy where ever I see them in Free Split Space.

I'd like to meet the Curb and help their rebellion without having to be nice to Zyarth. Feel like it's what spoils the playthrough, to suddenly be nice and then just screw them over after all the havoc i've caused them? while building a rival Patriarchy.
If only there was another way to sneak aboard the Hall of Justice and sabotage them without spoiling the immersion?
Ragna-Tech.. Forging a Better Tomorrow!

My most annoying Bugs list 6.0 Beta 4 + [All DLC]
--------------------------------
Nvidium Worshop Animation Enlarge Broken :(
Building Modules causes low frame rate :o
Massive Framerate drops freezing game! :doh:
Save Corrupted Fixed the Crash! :-D

leoriq
x3ap

Post by leoriq » Wed, 16. Sep 20, 08:38

Curbs are actually rebelling not only against Zyarth patriarchy, but against any Patriarchy, including Free Families, which means they are your enemies story-wise.

If you want to dock at hostile station, you can get on board of neutral ship that goes onto that station, as a passenger. Might be tough with Hall of Judgement though, I don't know if it has frequent visitors.
Signature yes signature a GIGANTIC SIGNATURE!!

sveri
x4

Post by sveri » Wed, 16. Sep 20, 12:07

spankahontis wrote:
Wed, 16. Sep 20, 03:26
I'd like to meet the Curb and help their rebellion without having to be nice to Zyarth. Feel like it's what spoils the playthrough, to suddenly be nice and then just screw them over after all the havoc i've caused them? while building a rival Patriarchy.
That's actually the first time after more than 300 hours with X4 I feel frustrated. Having to rebuild standing with ZYA just to destroy them afterwards does not make any sense. I hate them, I will destroy them and I don't want to befriend them. At least not in this playthrough.

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Wed, 16. Sep 20, 16:18

sveri wrote:
Wed, 16. Sep 20, 12:07
spankahontis wrote:
Wed, 16. Sep 20, 03:26
That's actually the first time after more than 300 hours with X4 I feel frustrated. Having to rebuild standing with ZYA just to destroy them afterwards does not make any sense. I hate them, I will destroy them and I don't want to befriend them. At least not in this playthrough.
Goes against the immersion at the end of the day.
Just want to play out the role of a Split Warrior trying to restore his honour and becoming his own Split Patriarchy.

It would be even worse as an aspiring Pirate boss playthrough, you want big ships and modules, but you need the research and HQ for the hacking of modules and friendship with factions to grab ships, or board them, but you still need faction cooperation to buy marines AFAIK.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Wed, 16. Sep 20, 17:45

spankahontis wrote:
Wed, 16. Sep 20, 16:18
Perhaps this is the time to shout that forthcoming DLC2 should allow all "Terran jokes" with respectable -30 reputation. Or is it too late for that?
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

sveri
x4

Post by sveri » Wed, 16. Sep 20, 22:06

So, one of the developers on reddit saved my day. It's possible to dock on the slave trader and go to the control room from there. Awesome, I knew there must be a solution.

ajime
x4

Re: [Solved] Split Story requires to dock at ZYA Judge Halls

Post by ajime » Thu, 17. Sep 20, 09:19

brilliant. sounds like an actual smuggling action!

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Sat, 19. Sep 20, 15:23

jlehtone wrote:
Wed, 16. Sep 20, 17:45
spankahontis wrote:
Wed, 16. Sep 20, 16:18
Perhaps this is the time to shout that forthcoming DLC2 should allow all "Terran jokes" with respectable -30 reputation. Or is it too late for that?

I don't know why they can't add it as free-LC with the 4.0 patch.

They could make Piracy more interesting like that, you can steal technology for Scale Plate/Hatikvah and they share it with other fellow pirates?
Kissing a Big Factions butt for the latest Technology is not something I want to do.

leoriq
x3ap

Re: [Solved] Split Story requires to dock at ZYA Judge Halls

Post by leoriq » Sat, 19. Sep 20, 17:00

Somali pirates are willing to share the latest Destroyer design they stole from some Big Faction:

https://cms.qz.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... all&w=1600
Last edited by Terre on Sat, 19. Sep 20, 19:39, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked
Signature yes signature a GIGANTIC SIGNATURE!!

Return to “X4: Foundations”