System Override Software

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Talon1571
x3

System Override Software

Post by Talon1571 » Fri, 11. Nov 05, 07:59

I know this has been mentioned before, but I would really appreciate an informed answer - 600k (+illegality) for software that only allows you to claim a ship from inside another seems a little - well pointless to tell you the truth. Why should it be so much, and why should it be illegal?

Alternatively, have I totally lost the plot (as happens occasionally ;))

600k aint that much to me tbh - only 4 captures (ish). Can do that in about 20 mins if my computers behaving. Just seems to be an extravagance that could have much more potential. Also, on a side note, does anyone know where to get camoflage equipment from? (I'm far too lazy to find that out on my own =]).

Cheers for any replies....

Ps: My spec is below minimum - so stop complaining about unplayable lag, it just makes explosions more enjoyable , happening in slow motion as they do ...

Talon1571
x3

Post by Talon1571 » Fri, 11. Nov 05, 08:17

Also heard a rumour that SOS might affect your reputation with a race in some way (sorry to be vague, I really dont have a clue what this does)...

Can anyone elaborate? cause twould be really really really good if I could buy stuff from the Xenon (look at their SPPs)...

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”