U.f.o

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

RavingMonkey
x3

U.f.o

Post by RavingMonkey » Thu, 17. Nov 05, 10:43

Saw my first UFO on x3 last night. Do they service any purpose or do they do the same as the did in x2?
The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

AMD Dual Core 64 3.0Ghz Windows 7.
6 GB RAM
512 N-VIDIA PCI-Express GeForce 9400GT
180 GB hard drive

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Thu, 17. Nov 05, 10:52

Just to initiate wild speculations :grin: .

Check his ship ID, it's Goner. Some people order a fast ship to follow him so that you get your X universe mapped out.

Cheers Euclid

Idaho
x3

Post by Idaho » Thu, 17. Nov 05, 11:22

There have been a similar topic not so long ago...
but I do not think it is a Goner ship - my sensors tell me that it is an "unknown object". And it explodes quite easily :D

Dungeoncrawler
x3tc

Post by Dungeoncrawler » Thu, 17. Nov 05, 11:32

Seen one of those little suckers streaking across space not too long ago. Nothing I own currently would have been able to keep up with it though :( . Looked like the lost in space saucer. Could have sworn I picked up this faint signal "...The pain, oh...the pain!" :D

DC

P.S. Never get involved in a fight between pirates and sector defenders that are equipped with those damn shield draining weapons :o . Can't remember the damn name atm...

Wolfkin
x3tc

Post by Wolfkin » Thu, 17. Nov 05, 11:59

Dungeoncrawler wrote: P.S. Never get involved in a fight between pirates and sector defenders that are equipped with those damn shield draining weapons :o . Can't remember the damn name atm...
That would be Ion-Disrupters or ION-D's for short. :wink:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”