Ufo !!!!!

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

[eXs]Marsh
x3

Ufo !!!!!

Post by [eXs]Marsh » Tue, 22. Nov 05, 03:21

i have just spotted a UFO , a silver spinning disc travelling at 300ms, too bad i couldnt catch it in my buster, i have the pic to prove it, has any1 else seen such a craft and if so what is the meaning of it ????

Exus
x3

Post by Exus » Tue, 22. Nov 05, 03:24

target practice?? i've yet to see one in x3 but im sure you still cant cap them :(

TerrorTrooper
x4

Post by TerrorTrooper » Tue, 22. Nov 05, 03:25

its an Easter Egg.. its been in X since XT.

it makes a cute humming noise, and in X2, if you saw it early, set a disco to follow it, it would map the universe for you.. (or at least until it went through a Xenon Sector..)

** Or until it led your disco to the Secret UFO BattleStation whitch vaporised your Disco with a Death Ray.. :P

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Tue, 22. Nov 05, 03:28

I read that they can take you to some very interesting sectors if you have the patience to follow them.

However I'm not sure if the word "interesting" replaced "terrifying and sudden death" or "xenon plasma munch" but you know there is only one way to find out :)

[eXs]Marsh
x3

Post by [eXs]Marsh » Tue, 22. Nov 05, 03:28

crazy that , first time i seen anything like it , all i got under info was 'unknown object ??? '

i will have that pesky ufo lol :twisted:

theKettle
x3

Post by theKettle » Tue, 22. Nov 05, 03:55

Yeah, I managed to capture one just before I won the Lottery, but it wasn't that great. Just blast it with Ion Disruptors for a while.
------------------

If I want to be toned up, calmed down, invigorated or anything then it's very simple. I just have a cup of tea.

Alminie
x3

Post by Alminie » Tue, 22. Nov 05, 04:07

I killed one and it screamed MOMMY!!!!! j/k but it did scream ahhhhhhhh

wiggertr
x3tc

Post by wiggertr » Tue, 22. Nov 05, 04:19

I never saw one myself in X2 (someone said they move like 600 mps in X2) but I saw one a few nights ago.

Was scouting an unknown sector when it came barreling at me. Hard not to notice since it was only me and it in the sector! Only moved at 300 though. Thought it would be faster but didn't get any shots off at it.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”