Hubs... station order matters

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

dcarver
x4

Hubs... station order matters

Post by dcarver » Tue, 29. Nov 05, 07:28

I've learned that the order you attach your stations to the hub determines what can be sold.

Connect 2 powers together (and place the hub), you can then continue to sell power after you connect any additional stations. So if you connect a resource station to the hub before you connect a station that uses that as a required resource, it will stay on the list of sellable items. I thought that was cool until...

Problem is there is no way to set the Buying AND Selling price. So now either my hub sells energy for 19..and buys it (for 19) :( or sells for 13 and buys it for 13 :(.

I also like to have pirates buy my space weed, so I can't turn off sell to others. Guess I'll have to go back to a save game and plan the order.

FYI for those that place HUGE hubs at once.

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Tue, 29. Nov 05, 08:02

Thanks - but how did you miss my post that said that not an hour or so ago!!

The solution to your little problem is to set the auto transfer money command up in the additional commands - set the credits to 0 and your fab will never have any money and therefore can't buy anything - only sell!

You might find a couple of your UTs get stuck there from time to time though!!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”