How do you use the mobile drilling system in your rear turret?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

gokuten
x3

How do you use the mobile drilling system in your rear turret?

Post by gokuten » Tue, 29. Nov 05, 20:36

I have a mobile drilling system equipped on my vulture's rear turret but I cant figure out how to get the damn thing to fire. Is there a way to control your rear turret manually?

steel chicken
x3

Post by steel chicken » Tue, 29. Nov 05, 20:37

mobile mining is not implemented.

thank you, drive thru.
Those who give up freedom for security deserve neither.

Sam L.R. Griffiths
x4

Post by Sam L.R. Griffiths » Tue, 29. Nov 05, 20:48

How to use???

First wait until 1.2.03 comes out...

Then line up then line up your backside with an asteroid, maybe using the second monitor assigned to your turret get within about 500m (I think) and then shoot it. You can find out the exact details by talking to the "Information Centre" on the comm ... if you are lucky.
Lenna (aka [SRK] The_Rabbit)

"Understanding is a three edged sword... your side, their side... and the Truth!" - J.J. Sheriden, Babylon 5 S4E6 T28:55

"May god stand between you and harm in all the dark places you must walk." - Ancient Egyption Proverb

"When eating an elephant take one bite at a time" - Creighton Abrams

gokuten
x3

Post by gokuten » Tue, 29. Nov 05, 21:14

Wow, I couldn't believe they'd release a game this incomplete...until I did some research and found a video where the deepsilver CEO explains the decision making process behind it. It all makes complete sense now!!!!
check it out:

http://ualuealuealeuale.ytmnd.com/

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”