SPOILERS: Maelstrom sector

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

sailcat64

SPOILERS: Maelstrom sector

Post by sailcat64 » Fri, 2. Dec 05, 14:40

Can someone tell me where the west gate (the one leading to the unknown sector) in the maelstrom sector is? I've spent a few hours looking but I couldn't find it. I really want a nova but I to poor to buy one so I would greatly apreciate it if someone could give me the coordinates or tell me where to look.

Thanks

Jay_Astra
xr

Post by Jay_Astra » Fri, 2. Dec 05, 14:46

Spoiler
Show
zoom out your map as far as it will go, fly to the centre of the sector and then fly as far west as you can go, it;s right on the edge of the sector, a good 160kms from the cente.
there is a goner ship which you can find in sector that will lead you there, but you have to find him also
Last edited by Jay_Astra on Fri, 2. Dec 05, 14:46, edited 1 time in total.

Wedge_
x3

Post by Wedge_ » Fri, 2. Dec 05, 14:46

Spoiler
Show
Can't tell you the exact coordinates since I can't load up the game right now, but IIRC it's in the usual pos for west gates - on the x axis of the sector map, but way way out from the centre. I think it's something like 160km out, so be prepared to spend a long time on SETA if you have a slow ship :)
The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but we cannot live forever in a cradle - Konstantin E. Tsiolkovsky

sailcat64

Post by sailcat64 » Fri, 2. Dec 05, 15:28

Thanks for the quick reply's.

THESPEEKER
x3tc

Post by THESPEEKER » Fri, 2. Dec 05, 15:33

Spoiler
Show
Once you go through the west gate head South East
to get to the next gate and the Nova is by one of the Asteroids...
Sacred Geometry where movement is Poetry....

[ external image ]

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”