some one plz help me on this matter i just bought X3 last night

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

DarkCon
x3tc

some one plz help me on this matter i just bought X3 last night

Post by DarkCon » Sat, 10. Dec 05, 02:53

:? some one plz help me on this matter i just bought X3 last night at wal mart and installed the game and my OS is beyond repair just got done re installing win xp pro and making a backup disk set..

sys spec.
AUSU NV6600 Geforce 256 agp x8
1 gig ram
WD 250 gig hd sata
AMD 64 athlon 3400

id didnt even get a chance to play the game a progam call starforce came up asking to restart computer after that chk disk kept comming up and restaerting system on 20th time chkdsk started to delete files tried safe mode and all to try to uninstall game no previle so had to reinstall os
i am going to reinstall game now that i made a restore set to find out if it the game or that cd protection software that installed with out me knowing
can egosoft hlp me with this plz im a fan to this game and like to stay that way..... oh yah can it be my raid drivers plz post if know the problem

Scarecrow
x4

Post by Scarecrow » Sat, 10. Dec 05, 03:04

Have you read through the "Copy protection" sticky at the top of the forum? There is a Starforce rep hanging out here now that might be able to help you out.

DarkCon
x3tc

Thx Scarecrow

Post by DarkCon » Sat, 10. Dec 05, 14:29

Thx Scarecrow

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”