Maus reagiert extrem langsam und noch so ein paar dumme Fragen...

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Silverclaws Universe
x3

Maus reagiert extrem langsam und noch so ein paar dumme Fragen...

Post by Silverclaws Universe » Tue, 13. Dec 05, 23:05

Hi! (und sorry wenn das Problem schon angesprochen wurde)

Ich habe das Problem das meine Maus - Micorsoft Wireless IntetelliMouse Explorer 2.0) nur extram langsam meinen Mausbewegungen nachfolgt.
Somit wird das Bedienen der Menüs mehr zum Ratespiel wo der Zeiger den hängenbleibt als ein Quell der schnellen Bedienung.

Gibt es hier schon einen Lösungsvorschlag?

Und wenn Ihr schon so nett seid das hier zu lesen...gibt es keine Funktion meine Schiffe zu Flotten zusammenzufassen? Oder sollte das niemand haben wollen?

Und wieso kann ich in einer Multi-Fab nicht einstellen welche Rohstoffe ich verkaufen möchte?

Und warum kann ich nicht für jedes Schiff einzeln Einkaufs- und Verkaufspreise festlegen?

Hat von den Entwicklern schon mal jemand mit einer Warenwirtschaftslösung gearbeitet. Da kann mann sich gute Ideen holen..

Und trotzdem mag ich das Game - nur mal so nebenbei bemerkt.

Danke fürs lesen - und noch mehr wenn Hilfe folgt :wink:

James_2k
x3

Post by James_2k » Tue, 13. Dec 05, 23:15

Rear one! (and sorry if the problem was already addressed) I had the problem my mouse - Micorsoft Wireless IntetelliMouse Explorer 2.0) only extram slowly my mouse movements follows. Thus serving the menus becomes more the guessing game where the pointer gets stuck than pours to the fast operation. Is there here already a proposal for solution? And if you are already so nice that to read here... gives it no function my ships into fleets to combine? Or shouldn't that have wanted anybody? And why can't I adjust in a Multi Fab which raw materials I to sell would like? And why can't I specify purchase and selling prices individually for each ship? From the developers already times someone worked with a goods restaurant solution. There man can get himself good ideas. And nevertheless I like the Game - only times so besides notices. Thanks for read - and still more if assistance follows

James_2k
x3

Post by James_2k » Tue, 13. Dec 05, 23:18

Hmm, so. i have the same mouse and it works fine, check to see if V-sync is on maybe

you cant set individual sell prices as far as i know.

and i used google to translate so dont blame me for the obvious errors :P
Translate wrote:Hmm, also ich haben die gleiche Maus und es funktioniert fein, Überprüfung, um zu sehen, wenn V-Synchronisierung auf möglicherweise Ihnen einzelne Verkaufspreise des schrägen Satzes ist, insoweit ich weiß. und ich benutzte, google, um zu übersetzen also tadele mich nicht für die offensichtlichen Störungen:P
edit;

oh and the way you initially put the complex together has a direct effect on what product is sellable. check the forums for guides on this

OH- und die Weise, die Sie zuerst den Komplex hat setzen einen zusammen, direkten Effekt auf, was Produkt sellable.-Überprüfung die Foren für Führer auf diesem ist

Silverclaws Universe
x3

Post by Silverclaws Universe » Tue, 13. Dec 05, 23:49

Sorry for my german posting - that was in good faith. :oops:

And thaks for the kindness of translation.

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”