Slave Master

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

LordWildWill
x3

Slave Master

Post by LordWildWill » Tue, 20. Dec 05, 14:22

Hee he I'am Evil iv built a Slave Factory :twisted: using a few scripts and a empty fact has anyone else done this?n it use's meatsteak cahoonas as the prime resource and slave chips as secondry(i have built a slave chip fact) :twisted:

Dr.Sid
x3

Post by Dr.Sid » Tue, 20. Dec 05, 14:36

Then also add slaves as secondary resource to all Split factories, so there is demand for the product ! :lol:

LordWildWill
x3

Post by LordWildWill » Tue, 20. Dec 05, 14:52

Hay Bonus :lol: :twisted:

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Tue, 20. Dec 05, 15:00

....or generate a fab which uses slaves to produce spaceflies.

Cheers Euclid

The NME
x4

Post by The NME » Tue, 20. Dec 05, 15:51

Logical Question.

If ALL factories (& therefore presumably planets) use robots to produce products (Hence why theres no wages on any factories), then who needs / Buys Slaves?
RIP PJK - Gone but not forgotten
The lessons you taught will be forever remembered
The master is remembered by many padowans

junj.chan
x3tc

Post by junj.chan » Tue, 20. Dec 05, 16:01

the split. remeber robots are expensive, slaves are cheap (average price of 1.4k if i remember correctly...)

The NME
x4

Post by The NME » Tue, 20. Dec 05, 16:14

Yes, but you buy a split factory, and it comes preequiped with robots.
No choice in the matter. No question asked if I wanted slaves or robots.

Wouldn't it be nice to capture slaves, and instead of selling them, just put them to work in your own factory.

OR Even, new factory idea Slave Pen.
Equip with enough Male/Female/?? slaves, feed & reproduce (Might even be able to give a helping hand there :lol: ), then sell for profit

I'll start sketching blueprints straightaway (Mumble Mumble Meatsteaks, bofu or rastor oil, mumble)
RIP PJK - Gone but not forgotten
The lessons you taught will be forever remembered
The master is remembered by many padowans

|M|
x4

Post by |M| » Tue, 20. Dec 05, 16:30

You're all SICK SICK EVIL PEOPLE!

Dammit...why didn't i think of that?

Ryuujin
x3

Post by Ryuujin » Tue, 20. Dec 05, 18:53

The NME wrote:If ALL factories (& therefore presumably planets) use robots to produce products (Hence why theres no wages on any factories), then who needs / Buys Slaves?
They're not all robot driven, that's why many larger factories require the local foodstuffs (Cahoonas = Argon, BoFu = Boron, Soya Husk = Paranid, Rastar = Split, Sun Oil = Teladi), presumably your employee's take their pay directly as an imaginary percentage out of the product sales.

Try making a factory that uses Slaves as a resource, and produces Cahoonas. Then get a pleasure complex, and have that produce slaves *shudder* cruelty at it's finest.

bendyspex
x3

Post by bendyspex » Tue, 20. Dec 05, 20:36

How can you make a factory use slaves? I wouldn't mind making all Split factories do this so that I atually have somewhere to sell them, rather than just pirate bases.

Carl Sumner
x4

Post by Carl Sumner » Tue, 20. Dec 05, 20:41

The scripting forum has stuff about altering factory resources and such, using scripts. It's not in the regular game. 8)
Tinker

"If engineers built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization!"

hox
x3

Post by hox » Wed, 21. Dec 05, 00:18

nice idea, its a shame the game doesnt reward illegal trading more, buy this I mean its very hard to find places to buy slaves or space fuel - other than in places its legal

Surely the whole point is to buy them where they are legal and sell them where they arent for max profits? In X3 this doesnt seem to be the case unfortunately. Makes trading in them pretty pointless - easier to make money in boring food products etc.

I wish there were bigger rewards for illegal dealing

In Elite frontier, the best trade runs were the illegal ones - and the police seemed tougher to avoid (you could bribe them too :))

fransbos01
x3tc

Post by fransbos01 » Wed, 21. Dec 05, 00:22

I tried to make a factory producing slaves out of resources slave chips and passengers, but unfortunately no passengers will arrive. And there are not enough BBS passengers to "feed" my factory manually.

Freeholder
x4

Post by Freeholder » Wed, 21. Dec 05, 01:41

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”