Khaak carriers wasting away Home of Light after 1.3 patch

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ttl
x3tc

Khaak carriers wasting away Home of Light after 1.3 patch

Post by ttl » Fri, 23. Dec 05, 16:16

It appears that v1.3 threw the universe seriously off-balance concerning Khaak attacks. Some time after the update I visited Scale Plate Green for the first time and almost s***ted the cockpit of my Falcon, as I saw one Khaak destroyer, one carrier and a bunch of clusters! And some pirates thrown in for good measure. What amazes me is that there still were stations left in one piece in the sector.

I ran away, and went on with my business for a while until my wheat farm in Home of Light was attacked. I jumped in, and despaired ... Three clusters (dead now) and :o two Khaak carries :o were attacking! The only military presence was some Centaur patrols that promptly got wasted. The carriers appear to keep to the outskirts of the system, and not attack stations for now, but most of the traffic through Home of Light gets wasted. Only response by Argon military are some more Centaur patrols that either ignore the carriers, or get leveled. Maybe I should go tell Ban to send in some destroyers, as no-one else seems to care :x

So seriously guys, if you wanna have Khaak capital ships attack, that's very nice, but program in a race response too, or wait until the player has enough resources to respond. (I have six factories and my falcon, playing time about 3:10:00.) Otherwise the universe is simply unplayable.

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Fri, 23. Dec 05, 16:24

You may consider to use LV's X3 Cheats (see S & M forum) to get rid of these Kha'ak capital ships (for the time being, of course).

Cheers Euclid

ttl
x3tc

Post by ttl » Fri, 23. Dec 05, 16:36

Well, I guess it has come down to cheating .... thanks for the ref. euclid

come to think of it, I should have posted this in general forum, now how do I move it?

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Fri, 23. Dec 05, 16:36

Moved for you. :)

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Fri, 23. Dec 05, 16:38

ttl DOWNLOAD Lv's Race response JTP script.

James_2k
x3

Post by James_2k » Fri, 23. Dec 05, 16:43

yeah why cheat, because you cant hack it? :P

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”