TP mission prob (possible?)

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

drewlad
x3

TP mission prob (possible?)

Post by drewlad » Thu, 19. Jan 06, 23:28

I'm thinking TP stands for taking the ****, the prob I'm getting is; after docking, scanning for missions, finding one, get the go ahead only for an immediate second message saying 'you can't leave us here!'.

A big rep hit and another ship I no longer want, jeez. These missions look lucrative and although I didn't bother with them in X2; coupled with a supertune I could clean up me thinks! crying shame.

Have I missed something guys?

A list of extensions would be nice. Life support maybe?

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Fri, 20. Jan 06, 00:48

Bit more info would be useful.

At which station did you find the mission?

What exactly was the mission objective, transport or tour of a lifetime?

The final message ''...you can't leave us here!...' was that all?

I'm guessing but it could be that you have left the station too soon. Sometimes they ask you to wait until all passengers have boarded.

A TP is a person(al) transporter and need no life support system.

Cheers Euclid

drewlad
x3

H Nebulea

Post by drewlad » Fri, 20. Jan 06, 16:32

The station in question was in Herrons Neb, and yes it was a tour of a lifetime.

I didn't get a chance to undock, I just got that message 'Can't leave us here, blah blah - you'll never work in the blah blah again' - bang after getting the acceptance.

I understand about using the relevent ships for BBS missions and thanks for confirming my doubts about the life support, I knew it was a long shot.

I'm pretty sure it's buggy, but I have installed BBS patches, signed ones at least.

I can replicate it easy enough, and give more details or just let someone with more crack have a copy of the save.

Let me know, no hurry though.[/quote]

chtifred
x3

Same problem here

Post by chtifred » Fri, 20. Jan 06, 22:33

Hi,

I just bought a TP class ship to do this kind of mission and i have the same problem

I tried in several argon stations and it always end by the 'you can't leave us here!' message as drewlad has described

My version : X3 version 1.3 without bbs patches

I hope someone can help us :)

Thanks

narcher
x3tc

Post by narcher » Mon, 23. Jan 06, 05:46

I too have got this problem. I too bought a TP just to do this. I am in argon prime, although it doesn't seem to matter what Trading port you are in. You accept the mission and get the message telling you that the people are waiting in your departure lounge. And the straight away you get another message saying you stranded them somewhere and take a big rep hit. Not cool. Any ideas?

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”